The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    How does the grip feel to you?
    It needs a Talon grip but not to bad. Medium bs fits the best which is wierd, the large bs fit best on my P10F :dunno:.

Just now looking to see if the F and C have the same trigger, I want to take the Apex out of my F and put it in the C. The stock trigger isn't bad but the Apex is much better.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

It needs a Talon grip but not to bad. Medium bs fits the best which is wierd, the large bs fit best on my P10F :dunno:.

Just now looking to see if the F and C have the same trigger, I want to take the Apex out of my F and put it in the C. The stock trigger isn't bad but the Apex is much better.

Have you tried the HBI or CGW triggers? I haven't tried the Apex trigger for the P10 series, but always hated them on S&W's due to the reset being hard to find. The reset on the HBI and CGW triggers are fantastic. Very short and tactile. I also thought the texture on the grip was too aggressive when I got my first P10C, but I very quickly got used to it and don't even notice it any more. In any event, enjoy the new gun :cool:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom