• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    One of our "regulars" was trying to push this a couple of days ago.
    Pretty sure people like that are why companies like USA Today are able to stay in business.

“Just write something bad about Trump”

“But what? We’re out of stuff to write”

“It doesn’t matter, some moron will believe it and repost it”

Aaaaaaand... here we are.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Pretty sure people like that are why companies like USA Today are able to stay in business.

“Just write something bad about Trump”

“But what? We’re out of stuff to write”

“It doesn’t matter, some moron will believe it and repost it”

Aaaaaaand... here we are.
    It's just ridiculous that we're at a point where we're fact checking whether a former president wore his pants backwards. And yeah. Here we are. Fact checking **** like that.

Actually, I think it's hilarious. Though I'm sure not intentional, Trump made those idiots study his crotch.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It's just ridiculous that we're at a point where we're fact checking whether a former president wore his pants backwards. And yeah. Here we are. Fact checking **** like that.

Actually, I think it's hilarious. Though I'm sure not intentional, Trump made those idiots study his crotch.
    He should actually get a pair of pants with a zipper in the back. It could be rigged so that when he has the full attention of the press corps, he could turn around and activate something that would make a sign pop out of the back zipper that says, "Made you look."

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Maybe they know wearing his pants backwards is the secret signal. He can't wear a Hawaiian shirt with a suit

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

I think most people knew his pants weren’t on backwards. Trump has always worn I’ll-fitting clothing. It’s like he buys off the rack. There are some other explanations about the look of the pants, but I won’t even go there to prevent people from getting fired up.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think most people knew his pants weren’t on backwards. Trump has always worn I’ll-fitting clothing. It’s like he buys off the rack. There are some other explanations about the look of the pants, but I won’t even go there to prevent people from getting fired up.
    Still, they studied his crotch for crying out loud. That's a pretty good self troll they did there.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I’d been trying to figure out why, because it didn’t make any sense, and then it was mentioned for legal protection. That made sense.

Oh, and did Trump have his pants on backwards last night? It sure as hell looks like it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom