• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

They are really putting this out that there is going to be a food shortage/famine coming.
    I personally think that it could happen.
    One of yhe best ways to control the masses is through their belly.

All of it is caused by world leadership thirst for power. Especially here in the United States. We should not be having any oil/fuel problems or food crisis.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Plenty of meat on the land. Garden in the ground and had three nice rains on it
    If everyone starts having problems with meat because of shortage or price to high there will be a lot of poaching and about the only critters left to eat would be raccoon, opossum, and coyote. I believe deer, and turkey will be gone within a few months.

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    If everyone starts having problems with meat because of shortage or price to high there will be a lot of poaching and about the only critters left to eat would be raccoon, opossum, and coyote. I believe deer, and turkey will be gone within a few months.

I've thought about this, but figure I would only see locals in the woods hunting off season. I think most people will do what the government tells them and go to whatever the local equivalent of the Superdome is like the Katrina disaster.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

They are really putting this out that there is going to be a food shortage/famine coming.
    I personally think that it could happen.
    One of yhe best ways to control the masses is through their belly.

All of it is caused by world leadership thirst for power. Especially here in the United States. We should not be having any oil/fuel problems or food crisis.
    NO!!! I was told on INGO that there was NO food shortage or crisis. Posting this will only get INGO the unwanted attention of the Ministry Of Truth…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Thought this link would fit here for those who missed it. The discussion of what a family can do above is only supplemental, it takes a lot to be mostly self sufficient.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Farmers around here are talking about fertilizer and diesel fuel prices. That is going to be major factors in food production. No grain, and livestock will start dying off which means no meat.

Edit:
    Sounds like Biden wants to feed the world and let Americans starve.

MRockwell

Just Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    A friend shared this the other day:

"The food industry is becoming tightly coupled to the financial sector, increasing what scientists call the “network density” of the system, making it more susceptible to cascading failure. Around the world, trade barriers have come down and roads and ports upgraded, streamlining the global network. You might imagine that this smooth system would enhance food security. But it has allowed companies to shed the costs of warehousing and inventories, switching from stocks to flows. Mostly, this just-in-time strategy works. But if deliveries are interrupted or there’s a rapid surge in demand, shelves can suddenly empty."

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I've thought about this, but figure I would only see locals in the woods hunting off season. I think most people will do what the government tells them and go to whatever the local equivalent of the Superdome is like the Katrina disaster.
    I live in a rural community and small towns around.
    That means anyone with a gun and a means to hunt will be in the woods regardless of no trespassing signs.

Although trading raccoon meat for needs sounds like a good deal.

stocknup

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Monrovia area

Farmers around here are talking about fertilizer and diesel fuel prices. That is going to be major factors in food production. No grain, and livestock will start dying off which means no meat.

Edit:
    Sounds like Biden wants to feed the world and let Americans starve.
    Then they can just start growing it in a lab or printing some off .......which seems to be their plan .
    How convenient for them .........

Top Bottom