• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Well, I was just wondering what random try hard insta-models thought about the topic of what beer I should or shouldn't buy.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Darn it….now I’m totally lost on what to get you for a gift next Christmas.
    I work with guys that bootleg that stuff back everything someone goes through WI.

I even had to bring back some cases of it and have them in the back of my truck or have a 3rd party put it in my truck so someone else could get it at shift change a few times.

Crazy.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I work with guys that bootleg that stuff back everything someone goes through WI.

I even had to bring back some cases of it and have them in the back of my truck or have a 3rd party put it in my truck so someone else could get it at shift change a few times.

Crazy.
    I may have participated in something like that....or I may not have.

I would agree that it is overrated in the sense that is not the best-of-time-ever-everything beer in the world. We always want what we can't get.

BUT.

If you like a mid-weight cream/farmhouse type ale, it is a smooth beer that has a taste (and texture) that I have found hard to replicate in commercial available beers.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    We met some friends at Big Woods last night, and I tried a flight of Quaff On beers (4x5oz). Peanut butter Porter and Hoosier Red were both winners. Blood Orange was ok, 6' Strawberry Blond was too light for me, but I've gravitated to darker beers so keep that in mind.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    We met some friends at Big Woods last night, and I tried a flight of Quaff On beers (4x5oz). Peanut butter Porter and Hoosier Red were both winners. Blood Orange was ok, 6' Strawberry Blond was too light for me, but I've gravitated to darker beers so keep that in mind.
    Its not bad stuff, the hard stuff is good. I have some of their finest stashed in the gun room

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    I've tried both the porter and red, loved them both. Did you go to the one in Nashville or Speedway?

Top Bottom