• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    How's the food there?

Everyone on my side of the table had a burger and fries and enjoyed them. On the other side, pork nacho plate was well liked. Tacos were not, said they wished they got the pizza instead.

They are right down the street from me. Haven't been there for a while. Love the decor/feel of the place, although service can be slow at times. I need to go back.

I'm glad we went to socialize, but I'm in no rush to go back. We don't eat out much and I can do better burgers at home on my KJ smoker. But the social value was worth it. Service was good, but we had reservations. If you like Mexican of a more authentic bent (topic change, I know) Gil's Tacos down on Lynhurst is really good and the prices are reasonable.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    There is a Budweiser commercial coming tomorrow… They showed the making of it today. Horses,snow storm and the white dog again!
    Ya they are, they stepped in it, now they want to buy their way out of it. Myself, I’ve never had a light anything. I’m partial to real beer. Bud can go fly a kite. JMO

Reactions: Leo

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I actually had a racist Boxer once. She was a rescue and had been abused. She loved EVERYBODY. Except black men. But only at home. In public she loved EVERYBODY.

Whenever a white utility worker was poking around the yard she would bark in that "look at me, I'm here!" tone. But if a black man was out there? It was that urgent, vicious "GTF AWAY FROM HERE! I'M GONNA TEAR YOU UP IF YOU DONT LEAVE!!!!" tone.

Then again she was caught barking in that panicked tone at a VERY dangerous dried corn leaf that blew into our yard one fall. So she wasnt the brightest dog ever. LOL

63PGP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2018
    Boone
    I actually had a racist Boxer once. She was a rescue and had been abused. She loved EVERYBODY. Except black men. But only at home. In public she loved EVERYBODY.

Whenever a white utility worker was poking around the yard she would bark in that "look at me, I'm here!" tone. But if a black man was out there? It was that urgent, vicious "GTF AWAY FROM HERE! I'M GONNA TEAR YOU UP IF YOU DONT LEAVE!!!!" tone.

Then again she was caught barking in that panicked tone at a VERY dangerous dried corn leaf that blew into our yard one fall. So she wasnt the brightest dog ever. LOL

Had a friend that had a mixed bull dog that would try to eat any black man he saw. Funny thing was his owner was a black man.

I had a Siberian Husky that would growl and show all teeth at anyone Asian.

topash

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Anywhere
    Since Trump owns 1 to 5 million in stock shares could be why he's asking for 2nd chance for bud light. AB also gave his Pac $270,000 last year. Drink up trumpers.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

My dog, rest his soul, just hated the UPS guy. FedEx? I mean he'd bark at them but he'd snarl at UPS. I was like dang, dawg, what'd brown do to you?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Sound from the truck was possibly what the dog associated with brown also associated with a bad event…
    Don’t know for sure. He was fine with the mail man when he came to the door to deliver packages. We know the mail man. Same guy every day, typical small white mail jeep. White FedEx van, different drivers, bigger than the mail jeep. But the UPS van, big. Brown.

He was a stray. Literally showed up on the back porch. He was about 9 months old. First time we gave him a treat he freaked out. No idea what his background was but probably not great. He lived to be about 16 years old. Best dog I ever had. Plus he protected us from brown.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Don’t know for sure. He was fine with the mail man when he came to the door to deliver packages. We know the mail man. Same guy every day, typical small white mail jeep. White FedEx van, different drivers, bigger than the mail jeep. But the UPS van, big. Brown.

He was a stray. Literally showed up on the back porch. He was about 9 months old. First time we gave him a treat he freaked out. No idea what his background was but probably not great. He lived to be about 16 years old. Best dog I ever had. Plus he protected us from brown.
    You answered your own question.

Thrown out on the street by someone in a brown van.

Top Bottom