• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Excellent reminder of why the natural rights documented in the Second are critical for keeping statist pigs in check.

billmyn

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    161   0   1
    Mar 19, 2009
    New Ross
    great video, pray it never comes to that again . these kind of actions is what made this country so great , but with great sacrifice . freedom is never free.

Last edited:

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Great true story. I guess I never heard about this in school is because........:dunno:

Selective history like selective hearing?

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    I can't believe I never heard of this story before. I passed it to another conservative gun owning veteran and he never heard it before. He even questioned if it was real until he researched it and found out it's true. Now he's passing it along. School tried to hide this story from us. Thank God for the internet and God bless you for sharing this Moosebag.

BBill

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Another reason the Government does not want us to get the Rifles WE PAID FOR that the Koreans have!! Anyone remember the WWI vets who marched on Washington? The "brave" men who opened fire on them?? Mac Arthur and Patton were in on it!!

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Another reason the Government does not want us to get the Rifles WE PAID FOR that the Koreans have!! Anyone remember the WWI vets who marched on Washington? The "brave" men who opened fire on them?? Mac Arthur and Patton were in on it!!

Yep - Patton led the federal troops. Black Jack Pershing led the bonus marchers.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Thanks for posting this video. I know it was a very good history lesson for me. I am spreading the word as well.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Good video. I am surprised I had never heard of this incident before - at least, not that I recall.

:yesway:

I'm not surprised.

99.9% of this country has never heard of this. Why? Nobody wants you to know that armed revolts due to governmental overstepping CAN happen in this country.

This was not discussed in any high school history book I ever read, nor was it discussed in any of my political science or American history courses in college that I recall. The first I learned of this was on the internet.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom