• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    If I still have my black socks on it means we were just imitating the beast with two backs and that could be considered distasteful in some quarters.

Wait....what?
    Are you saying that if the black socks were on that would mean something was happening that would cause you to be like Ice-T when he was contemplating shooting Nino Brown? :D

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    If you would have answered your door, this whole incident probably would never of happened. Most normal people answer the door when someone knocks. Do you people really have a gun in your hand everytime someone knocks on your door? Come on, really?
    If you answered your door and the bozo said something you could not understand or said he used to live there. Then you say, you are trespassing please leave my property or I will call the Police. If he doesn't respond properly or doesn't leave, then you get your firearm and get more aggressive. Ever heard of "Common Sense" people?

This is a joke right?

Like leave your gun home because what could possibly happen when you go to the grocery store? The only reason to load your gun is when you are at the range, right, because otherwise you are just planning on shooting someone. :ugh:

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I stole this and cleaned up the language a little...

My wife asked me why I always keep my gun on me, even in the house.
    I said, "Because of the Decepticons."
    She laughed, I laughed, the toaster laughed.
    I shot the toaster.

I'm not going to disarm just to answer the door.
    And if I don't like what I see when I look through the peephole, my hand will be on the grip.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I stole this and cleaned up the language a little...

My wife asked me why I always keep my gun on me, even in the house.
    I said, "Because of the Decepticons."
    She laughed, I laughed, the toaster laughed.
    I shot the toaster.

Are you sure it wasn't an alarm clock that was made to look like a toaster in 20 minutes?

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I like the idea of a camera at the front door, especially if it provides a real-time view of who is at the door.

For those who don't like to answer the door, perhaps an intercom would be a good compromise. You can challenge anyone who approaches without getting near the door.

I suspect that a sudden "WHAT DO YOU WANT?" from a speaker would be an effective deterrent.

Or jsut have a recording of the sound of a pump shotgun racking a shell.....

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Just bought this sign for my front door.

f7e905942194ba108df034d3bb53c202.jpg

its looking like this guy was the original owner. One of my old neighbors who lived here when he was here 15 years ago, said it sounded like him. She said he was an ok guy, but didn't really know him, kept to himself.

but regardless, just because you lived somewhere 15 years ago, you don't have a right to try to push onen the doors and poke around the backyard, and possibly the shed.

Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009

f7e905942194ba108df034d3bb53c202.jpg

its looking like this guy was the original owner. One of my old neighbors who lived here when he was here 15 years ago, said it sounded like him. She said he was an ok guy, but didn't really know him, kept to himself.

but regardless, just because you lived somewhere 15 years ago, you don't have a right to try to push onen the doors and poke around the backyard, and possibly the shed.
    Well that's a fine sign for people that can read.:ugh:

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I don't know how to read, but my buddy told me it says "No need to knock, just come in and make yourself at home. Help yourself to anything, what's mine is yours."

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England

Now I would wonder why he was coming back for. I would do a search on him or any local crimes from about 10-17 years ago. Maybe some buried loot, firearms, etc........Or maybe sealed in the walls. Get a metal detector. You could be a hero and turn it in!
    Wasn't there a metal detecting thread on INGO a few days back????

OK Guy? But kept to himself.?......Yup money. guns,or a hooker.......(Maybe a new Warren Zevon song?)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom