• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I have one share of GME and I will be damned if I don't ride it out till Friday at least. I want to see just how big this short squeeze gets. If I make enough to cover my PS5 cost (bought off Game Stop) I will be thrilled
    what a hilarious goal for you. I hope you get it. :rockwoot:

I am only 11% cash, I want to bump that up. I did 5 iron condors on AMD today. it didn't move with earnings and IV was still a but high. trading sideways

BroodXI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Salem
    this is too funny.

210109:1:1
    20 minutes ago

Not financial advice just my opinion.
    A 250% short interest means they’ve bet that 2.5x the entire float (every share available) will go down - if it was gonna moon before it’s goes to the edge of the observable universe now if everyone holds/buys more.
    The % gain doesn’t work like that but I think it could quite easily reach 1k a share if not more.

level 2

21 minutes ago

You can count on Robinhood to crash when it does

level 2

22 minutes ago

Hi, my mom ties my shoes for me. What happens when short interest is 100% or 0%?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2016
    Bloomington
    amc is up big after hours
    Yeah its reflecting the movements it would have made during market hours.

I wasnt allowed to trade NAKD or AMC because im hsing Robinhood.

I have options expiring in february
    After that, im done. Moving my funds elsewhere. Also im buying GME tomorrow. I dont care if my money goes up in flames. What happened today is absolute market manipulation and crime.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    The morning of 1/28/2020 I added to my holdings. I now own stocks again for the first time in a year. I have futures contracts and now SLVP,SLVO,and SLV.

I will be taking delivery on a few contracts,but most I will probably roll close to expiration.

With ag demand from China it would be incredible to see wheat or corn down. I am not in energy at the moment,but will likely be buying many shares in electric companies(after GM said today all cars they make will be electric by 2035...electric companies are the new oil company).

So going fairly large into companies that generate electricity and infrastructure,but doing some homework first.

Last edited:

BroodXI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Salem
    The morning of 1/28/2020 I added to my holdings. I now own stocks again for the first time in a year. I have futures contracts and now SLVP,SLVO,and SLV.

I will be taking delivery on a few contracts,but most I will probably roll close to expiration.

With ag demand from China it would be incredible to see wheat or corn down. I am not in energy at the moment,but will likely be buying many shares in electric companies(after GM said today all cars they make will be electric by 2035...electric companies are the new oil company).

So going fairly large into companies that generate electricity and infrastructure,but doing some homework first.
    i was in oeg and with John Kerry saying the roughnecks should learn how to make solar panels for a living. i might get back into it, i got out when it took a hit due to the gamestop frenzy.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    CEI, PED, HUSA, ENSV, USEG, SNMP, SDPI, BRN, TGC

I made a yahoo screener of stocks with decent volume and more more 30% price change. it'll be interesting to see if any of these go nuts.

I had seen a list a few days ago of other heavily shorted stocks and they all popped. it's just nuts.

Look at GBR :rofl:

BroodXI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Salem
    CEI, PED, HUSA, ENSV, USEG, SNMP, SDPI, BRN, TGC

I made a yahoo screener of stocks with decent volume and more more 30% price change. it'll be interesting to see if any of these go nuts.

I had seen a list a few days ago of other heavily shorted stocks and they all popped. it's just nuts.

Look at GBR :rofl:
    how do you like the yahoo screener?

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    i was in oeg and with John Kerry saying the roughnecks should learn how to make solar panels for a living. i might get back into it, i got out when it took a hit due to the gamestop frenzy.
    what a jerk. basically telling them their life choice and career sucks, now go to do what .gov tells you to

BroodXI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Salem
    If you bought into GME, make sure you have your exit strategy in place. Those WSB bros say hold, but you know as well as i do, it's every man for himself. I threw my seed money back in after hours and picked up 3 more @$300. Once i get the initial money back out, plan on the remaining just sit there and rest until the price strikes my fancy. Look out in the classifieds, i'm going shopping.

BroodXI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Salem
    If you bought into GME, make sure you have your exit strategy in place. Those WSB bros say hold, but you know as well as i do, it's every man for himself. I threw my seed money back in after hours and picked up 3 more @$300. Once i get the initial money back out, plan on the remaining just sit there and rest until the price strikes my fancy. Look out in the classifieds, i'm going shopping.
    edit: unless i time it wrong and get screwed. then i'm just window shopping again

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    2TaJ1e7.gif

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Hope everyone survived this week. Crazy times are upon us. I have been so frustrated. Back in almost 35,000 shares of ADXS, waiting on a big push on it. Getting impatient...I have scalped it a few times in the last couple of weeks but I could have made a lot this week had I sold it Monday morning and put it somewhere else, instead of buying it back. It is a turd and may blow up on me, but I think it runs big from here and can't make myself sell, but it may end up back at 40 cents.

I have a bunch of NRZ shares and 100's of call contracts. Was a frustrating week on it. I was up 5K Tuesday @$10 and didn't scalp it, the next day it fell to low 9's....next day back up 6% and didn't scalp it again.....then it fell yesterday again. I added even more yesterday and sold February $10 puts and bought $9 puts. Made .60-65 cent credit.......but this could bite me bad if it fails to get over $10 when it has ER. I hate selling ITM puts....always a chance of getting puts exercised early. I will be scalping it from now on and just hope it pulls back some.

I got caught in BB, wasn't a bad deal....but could have been a lot better. I sold puts for a credit last week, I got like .80 cent credit. The stock ran so high I bought back the puts I sold for 80 cents for .06. Then I still had the puts I bought in the spread, when BB fell to $13 Thursday I tried to sell them puts for 40 cents and 60 cents.....TDAmeritrade blocked me from selling. I ended up losing 100% on the puts I owned.

I had GME puts that paid nicely but I was very quick in and out......and that was before they started restricting us.

I did scalp some other stocks this week.

I plan to be almost all cash by end of February. I need to get back to work. This stuff is making me fat, lazy and crazy. I am up about 20-25% for January. Looking forward to Spring....I am ready to get off this computer and back to swinging a hammer.

Last edited:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    nice returns Randy! I was up about 10% even with my stupid CALA hit and now I'm up 0.8% given recent slaughter.

I'm going to get more conservative with more iron condors, verticals, and play fewer stocks

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

I think I did well Thursday.

SLV saw inflows of almost one billion dollars on Friday, almost double the previous record inflow for this 15 year-old ETF.(1/29/2020).

1612052457853.png

Top Bottom