Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    not to muddy the waters more, but what divisions will be represented? I am considering running my open class .22 1911 and/or a 10/22, is this allowed? Will I be the only one?

We have to many division to name. And if that is not enough we will make more. .22 rifles are not unusual at all. Yes it is allowed.

MJ317

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 13, 2010
    Greenwood
    RCC Steel

Anyone from the Greenwood area planning on going to RCC this Sat who might be interested in car pooling Send me a PM.

rwp5150

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2010
    Clinton, Indiana
    dont forget that you can shoot 22's
    I have a 22/45 that could be made available

I appreciate all the offers. I'm definately going to see if I can work it in. I have several home projects going this weekend including the construction of a backstop.

I see downrange72 couldn't help but bring up the whole Glock conversion. And while I don't want to open the door on the GLOCK Vs M&P thing, I am a former diehard GLOCK shooter, 19, 17, 22, 23, & 31. But I am really digging the M&P 45. We will see if it will have the same longevity of a GLOCK.

Litlratt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Terre Haute
    Guys, I don't want to start a new thread for this question, so please permit me to jump in and get out quickly.

I want to shoot my G22 on Saturday, but my groupings are consistently to the left. I have to work hard to compensate and I want to know if there is a way to move my read sight to the left and center my groupings, on my own, without damaging the gun?

If it is a sight issue, the rear side would need to be moved to the right.
    Try to remember.....follow the front, reverse the rear.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Great seeing everyone today. We had a great group of "late" shooters. Note to self, check Riley site before coming. Kudos to my niece on having a pretty good shoot for her first attempt at competitive shooting.

Que, it's not the sights :).

Singlesix...those rimfires sure do fire fast. SElynn, good seeing you again. Hope to catch you out and about at more competitions or ACT activities.

Riverman tore it up with the STI single stack today. River, have fun in Ireland...the excruciatingly long flight over begins on Thursday:):.

Sorry If I missed anyone.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Great seeing everyone today. We had a great group of "late" shooters. Note to self, check Riley site before coming. Kudos to my niece on having a pretty good shoot for her first attempt at competitive shooting.

Que, it's not the sights :).

Singlesix...those rimfires sure do fire fast. SElynn, good seeing you again. Hope to catch you out and about at more competitions or ACT activities.

Riverman tore it up with the STI single stack today. River, have fun in Ireland...the excruciatingly long flight over begins on Thursday:):.

Sorry If I missed anyone.

Man, that was such a great time! The weather was outstanding and the group was a real pleasure.

"Baby Face" Downrange72, I'm glad to know that I don't have to mess with the sights on my guns. Coach will be getting a call from me. Even though the steel went "bing" I still want to find out why I'm going left on paper. I'm sure he'll be able to help me out. Hearing, "Front sight, stupid!" :whip: and "You're killing me!" :ugh: will be a great inspiration to hone my skills while under the tutelage of the master. :bat:

Singlesix, thanks for the invite and ride. I will be there next month and would encourage others to take the ride and hit the Chinese buffet afterwards. The food and desserts are good and the waitresses are entertaining. :+1:

msquared

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    Great match today, amazing weather, happy wife with new pistol and I survived shooting a match weak hand only (yes im braggin' a bit!). It beat the heck out of just watching and it was a fun challenge!

Great way to start labor day!

Hope to shoot with you all soon (really hope it will be with both hands soon)

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    I had to work a bit this morning and couldn't make the match, I really wanted shoot too!

Oh well, South Centrals USPSA match is tomorrow, and I WILL be there.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Great match today, amazing weather, happy wife with new pistol and I survived shooting a match weak hand only (yes im braggin' a bit!). It beat the heck out of just watching and it was a fun challenge!

Great way to start labor day!

Hope to shoot with you all soon (really hope it will be with both hands soon)

You won the weak hand only division :D

Top Bottom