• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • .40caltrucker

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Maybe the judge is from green county?:dunno: I SEEN a fight, 3 people got into it right in front of my house in Worthington when I was 18. 2 of them I knew and were coming to my house, the other guy slams on his brakes and stops in the highway and comes at them. I'm standing there like WTF and grabbed my rifle from the truck and watched.

Well police show up and I'm giving a written statement. Cop says he's considering taking everyone including me to jail :eek: I did nothing wrong. Then I grabbed my statement back and said I didn't see anything.:laugh:

In the end nobody was arrested and I learned a valuable lesson to never be a witness.

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Maybe the judge is from green county?:dunno: I SEEN a fight, 3 people got into it right in front of my house in Worthington when I was 18. 2 of them I knew and were coming to my house, the other guy slams on his brakes and stops in the highway and comes at them. I'm standing there like WTF and grabbed my rifle from the truck and watched.

Well police show up and I'm giving a written statement. Cop says he's considering taking everyone including me to jail :eek: I did nothing wrong. Then I grabbed my statement back and said I didn't see anything.:laugh:

In the end nobody was arrested and I learned a valuable lesson to never be a witness.
    THIS^

Top Bottom