• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Yeah, the trooper has a chip on his shoulder, but there must be something missing from the story. Something that makes the judge feel that the arrest of the "victim" is warranted. I can't imagine (at least I hope) she doesn't feel that simply being party to an assault is sufficient grounds for arrest.

But then she is female, and females more than males think zero tolerance is a good thing. And her stipulation that the "victim" be arrested is not unlike the school policy that demands the victim of the school bully be suspended as well.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    So, why can't the officer/DA simply apply for a warrant through another court/judge?

And why does this judge think she can do more than approve/deny a warrant request? Can a judge really force a cop to go arrest someone?

Something is fishy here....

grimor

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    Elkhart
    So, why can't the officer/DA simply apply for a warrant through another court/judge?

And why does this judge think she can do more than approve/deny a warrant request? Can a judge really force a cop to go arrest someone?

Something is fishy here....
    No, but they can refuse a warrant. In this case she judge wasn't going to approve a warrant for one person in a fight unless the other person got arrested to. Makes sense to me.

Top Bottom