Starbucks shop boots police officers because customer ‘did not feel safe’...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Do some Starbucks have donuts?

https://www.starbucks.com/menu/catalog/product?food=all#view_control=product

Christian Donut:

89475c3dcc1e48b7b0452927178db931.jpg

Orthodox and Conservative Jewish Donut:

06035d9dc9144492a72ead55d7a80f46.jpg

Reformed Jewish Donut (Vegan):

0765408ca4564c518cdb9b01aacb2b09.jpg

Alternative Donut (cinnamon bun):

356f123547c84072b09252d9fa29f32c.jpg

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    A lot of shooting occur with police when the citizen isnt armed. Reminds me of the scene in Clint Eastwoods movie "the Mule". The cops pull over a unarmed man and he begs the cops not to kill him. In reality he had a right to be terrified.......

Yes.

The Sacred Cow Slaughterhouse » Ask A Cop.

About 500 more examples, and dozens more every day in the news.

Stop worshipping a street gang.

If people making you feel “unsafe” is the new standard for attendance or membership, then I feel unsafe around you two and politely ask the establishment to have you vacate the premises. (...purple?...)

Now, beyond that little bit of foolishness, one part of the corporate response:

[FONT=&amp]Our strong relationship with the Tempe Police Department has provided us the opportunity to host several “Coffee with a Cop” events in area stores, which bring residents and police together to discuss relevant issues and find common ground. We look forward to continuing to strengthen our relationship with you, and we agree that the experience of your officers requires an important dialogue – one that we are committed to being part of.”

[/FONT]
    1. If I was a coffee shop owner ANYWHERE in Tempe, I’d be knocking down the door at the PD to host this and other events.

2. If there are no other coffee shops, then any one of the patriotic coffee brands needs to open up ricky-tick and take up the mantle.

Contrary to “popular” belief, community policing events like these are held daily without any dogs being shot, curbs being stomped, or random race-fueled assassinations.

2Lucky

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2018
    Notre Dame
    Sounds like an isolated weirdo and an employee who made a poor choice. Or, nobody complained and it was just an employee being a jerk.

I hate when the actions of one bad LEO get projected onto every LEO, and it works both ways. I won’t change my opinion of Starbucks over this story.
    I think "ONE bad LEO" would be a gross underestimation of the problem with todays law enforcement......

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    "Why yes, we'll be happy to leave after you've refunded our money for the product we purchased here with the explicit understanding that we would be allowed to sit here and enjoy!"

My sentiments exactly...if my ability to consume the intended + purchased product is not able to be completed, by something the seller does to negatively impact that portion of the transaction, then the transaction is not complete, therefore, I will need a full and complete refund!

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Someone help an old guy, who is the cute little girl with the troll lady.

I'll be super-Epstein creepy by posting the trailer of the movie she became famous for...which was filmed when she was 12:

[video=youtube;2rpXHqnGDXo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rpXHqnGDXo[/video]

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Here's a thought... people with the attitude of the poster you were replying to should have some kind of "DNR" designation on their public record, maybe attached to their phone numbers. ("DNR" in this case meaning "Do Not Respond", as opposed to Do Not Resuscitate). Since they don't want the services of LEO, if they ever do call 911 for any reason, they can be ignored, thus freeing up the 911 lines for people that actually DO appreciate the services that LEO provide.

Caller: "Someone just broke into my house and they're still here!"
    911 dispatch: "I'm sorry sir (or ma'am), but you are on our Do Not Respond list. Have a nice evening."

Top Bottom