*SOLD to el_barto3* Sig P250 “Gen2” 9mm Compact w/ Wilson Combat Carry and Compact modules, factory mags

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Basher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette
    Well, this was fun while it lasted but life dictates I thin the herd a little but more. :(

This is a “Gen2” P250 Compact in 9x19. The trigger on this thing is one of the lightest DAO triggers I’ve ever felt. It’s not a custom by ANY means, but for a production DAO pistol it’s LIGHT and quite smooth!

I no longer have the factory grip module, but I’m offering a few different purchase options:

1) A complete package. This includes the entire top end, the fire control unit or FCU, a Wilson Combat Carry (full-size grip w/ medium length dust cover) module with seven six lightly used 17rnd mags, and a Wilson Combat Compact (compact size grip w/ medium length dust cover) module with seven 15rnd mags (five of which are brand new in the pack, and two are P250 mags that needed the ears ground down a little to fit the WC modules). Total: $700

2) A “Carry” package. This includes the entire top end, the FCU, and a Wilson Combat Carry module with seven six lightly used 17rnd mags. Total: $500

3) A “Compact” package. This includes the entire top end, the FCU, and a Wilson Combat Compact module with the seven 15rnd mags. Total: $490 *Compact grip SOLD, so this package now only includes the complete upper, FCU, and mags. Price has been adjusted to reflect this change.*

4) A “starter pack” consisting of the complete slide and FCU only, so you can source a grip module of your choosing. We can discuss the inclusion of some mags if you’d like for an additional cost. Total: $325

Meet within half an hour of Lafayette. Must see INDL (LTCH is a plus but not required), nothing recorded. I can ship to your FFL if needed for actual cost +$10 for my time through ShipMyGun, but they must accept from an individual. Cross-posted elsewhere, first-come, first-served. Thanks!

*Trades (cash preferred, please don’t offer something not listed):*
    -Holosun EPS Carry 6MOA red
    -Holosun EPS 6MOA red
    -Trijicon Type2 RM07 (6.5MOA)
    -Used Aimpoint ACRO P-2
    -Calculated Kinetics DOGTAG for M&P2.0 w/ EPS (full-size, NOT EPS Carry)
    -Bushnell LRHSi/LRTSi 4.5-18x44
    -Bushnell DMR2i 3.5-21x50
    -LTT TJIAB (preferably w/ Comp trigger group) for PX4
    -CZ 527 magazines (.223 and 6.5G/7.62x39)
    -Hornady .224” 53gr V-Max
    -Hornady .224” 73gr or 75gr ELD-M
    -Speer .264”/6.5mm 90gr TNT
    -Hornady .264”/6.5mm 123gr ELD-M or SST

IMG_9410.jpeg

IMG_9411.jpeg

IMG_9412.jpeg

IMG_9413.jpeg

IMG_9414.jpeg

IMG_9416.jpeg

Last edited:

Basher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette
    Bump.

If anyone’s interested in grip modules and mags, I’m willing to split things up. I need some cash for a few things, so if I have to hang on to the slide and FCU and let everything else go for now, I’ll do it.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom