*SOLD to el_barto3* Sig P250 “Gen2” 9mm Compact w/ Wilson Combat Carry and Compact modules, factory mags

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Basher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette
    Well, this was fun while it lasted but life dictates I thin the herd a little but more. :(

This is a “Gen2” P250 Compact in 9x19. The trigger on this thing is one of the lightest DAO triggers I’ve ever felt. It’s not a custom by ANY means, but for a production DAO pistol it’s LIGHT and quite smooth!

I no longer have the factory grip module, but I’m offering a few different purchase options:

1) A complete package. This includes the entire top end, the fire control unit or FCU, a Wilson Combat Carry (full-size grip w/ medium length dust cover) module with seven six lightly used 17rnd mags, and a Wilson Combat Compact (compact size grip w/ medium length dust cover) module with seven 15rnd mags (five of which are brand new in the pack, and two are P250 mags that needed the ears ground down a little to fit the WC modules). Total: $700

2) A “Carry” package. This includes the entire top end, the FCU, and a Wilson Combat Carry module with seven six lightly used 17rnd mags. Total: $500

3) A “Compact” package. This includes the entire top end, the FCU, and a Wilson Combat Compact module with the seven 15rnd mags. Total: $490 *Compact grip SOLD, so this package now only includes the complete upper, FCU, and mags. Price has been adjusted to reflect this change.*

4) A “starter pack” consisting of the complete slide and FCU only, so you can source a grip module of your choosing. We can discuss the inclusion of some mags if you’d like for an additional cost. Total: $325

Meet within half an hour of Lafayette. Must see INDL (LTCH is a plus but not required), nothing recorded. I can ship to your FFL if needed for actual cost +$10 for my time through ShipMyGun, but they must accept from an individual. Cross-posted elsewhere, first-come, first-served. Thanks!

*Trades (cash preferred, please don’t offer something not listed):*
    -Holosun EPS Carry 6MOA red
    -Holosun EPS 6MOA red
    -Trijicon Type2 RM07 (6.5MOA)
    -Used Aimpoint ACRO P-2
    -Calculated Kinetics DOGTAG for M&P2.0 w/ EPS (full-size, NOT EPS Carry)
    -Bushnell LRHSi/LRTSi 4.5-18x44
    -Bushnell DMR2i 3.5-21x50
    -LTT TJIAB (preferably w/ Comp trigger group) for PX4
    -CZ 527 magazines (.223 and 6.5G/7.62x39)
    -Hornady .224” 53gr V-Max
    -Hornady .224” 73gr or 75gr ELD-M
    -Speer .264”/6.5mm 90gr TNT
    -Hornady .264”/6.5mm 123gr ELD-M or SST

IMG_9410.jpeg

IMG_9411.jpeg

IMG_9412.jpeg

IMG_9413.jpeg

IMG_9414.jpeg

IMG_9416.jpeg

Last edited:

Basher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette
    Bump.

If anyone’s interested in grip modules and mags, I’m willing to split things up. I need some cash for a few things, so if I have to hang on to the slide and FCU and let everything else go for now, I’ll do it.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    pakman415
    Top Bottom