• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I rode the bike over to the west side of Btown. Menards was nearly out of canning supplies. I was lucky to find they still had the salsa canning mix that I like. No jars, no lids.

On the way back, I rode through town. 20 (white) BLM terrorists were crowding, but not quite in the road on the square. You'd think BLM would have some diversity? At least none of them pointed guns at me... :dunno:

The IU campus looked like a ghost town. Wonder how long they can bleed money before they get it?

Last edited:

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Took 3 new gun owning friends to a private range yesterday and ran them through about an hour of instruction and safety before we hit the targets. They were all on paper right away and left feeling comfortable with their guns. I gave them practice routines to run at home and they are going to become members of the club and come to practice regularly.

Other than that it's been 8 weeks since I've been out for a supply run, might get out this Friday and be good for another month or so.

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    Went to the Wally World at Lima and Dupont here in the Fort last Friday.

Paper products were completely wiped out

0 Papertowels

TP was almost gone. One multipack of Charmin Extra Strong and a couple packages of generic stuff.

WTF? I thought we were through with this stuff.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I noticed last week that our local grocery was down to the same off-brand TP that they were selling during the shortage in the spring. I don't pay much attention because I get my TP, kleenex, and paper towels from Amazon on subscribe and save. Costs a bit more but it's worth it to know they will be here when they are supposed to.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Went to the Wally World at Lima and Dupont here in the Fort last Friday.

Paper products were completely wiped out

0 Papertowels

TP was almost gone. One multipack of Charmin Extra Strong and a couple packages of generic stuff.

WTF? I thought we were through with this stuff.

I have to buy paper towels for work. I have noticed shelves have been pretty empty in the Fort also.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    No toilet cleaner yesterday at my grocery, walmart for menards....

My wife has been looking for it for a month. Last bottle we scored was from Menards. We've been using it sparingly.:rolleyes:

I have also had an issue getting dogfood. The kind we buy is from TSC. Wife tried to buy some over a week ago but the store was out. I went back a week later, still out of our preferred kind, along with half the other kinds they sell. Tracked down 1 bag at another location. And nobody from the store has any explanation or knowledge of when to expect any:rolleyes:.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Dollar Tree has a great toilet cleaner called The Works. It works great and it's only $1. I saw it last time I was there. (Maybe a couple weeks ago.)

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    I have also had an issue getting dogfood. The kind we buy is from TSC. Wife tried to buy some over a week ago but the store was out. I went back a week later, still out of our preferred kind, along with half the other kinds they sell. Tracked down 1 bag at another location.

I'm having the same problems with chicken feed.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Some of the neighbors decided to host a block party so we can all get together and know each other, share air and viruses...we won't be going.

Top Bottom