• ...and so much more!
  • Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    nkS8F3C.jpg

Probably one of the last nice weekends to shoot this year.

Armymen3002

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2024
    Kokomo
    A300 Patrol..If you shoot every weekend, the 1301 is for you. However if you want a solid defensive shotgun with the quality name and build the a300 patrol is where you want to be. From an auto loader stand point Beretta runs the show!

Attachments

• IMG_0934.jpeg
      IMG_0934.jpeg
      175.7 KB · Views: 22
    • IMG_0093.jpeg
      IMG_0093.jpeg
      276 KB · Views: 22
    • IMG_9924.jpeg
      IMG_9924.jpeg
      219.7 KB · Views: 22

EMPDobones

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2024
    Indianapolis
    870 modern trench-gun.

I got the 870 off of my brother, it was his first attempt at a combat shotgun, but he ruined the mag-tube trying to remove the dimples, put some really cheap fittings on it, and stripped out the front iron-sight post hole.

I put Magpul hardware on it and a ramped foregrip.
    Integrated heat-shield/rails/shell-holder is bulkier than I like, but it was the most efficient way to get all 3.
    Tapped the front post hole and added a glow-in the dark bead as a backup iron-sight, (the top rail doubles as a good rear-sight aperture).
    Holosun red-dot is an older-generation, but still works great.
    The hardest thing to get my hands on was the +2 extension tube with the bayonet stud, Remington stopped selling them new a couple years ago, and they got scarce.
    I was able to get most of it used or on sale so I only have about $600 in it, including the M-9 bayonet.
    I'm thinking about selling it at a gun-show soon, any feedback on a fair asking price?

Attachments

• IMG_1066.jpg
      IMG_1066.jpg
      471.7 KB · Views: 28

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    In my search for a Coach Gun, I settled on this exposed hammer Chinese deal.
    I put a good recoil pad on it, an ammo card, sling, and called it good.
    I did love the old school exposed hammers, but it lacked the one thing I wanted most... auto-ejectors.
    Ended up selling it, and continued my search for a Coach Gun with Auto-Ejectors.
    Alas, such a unicorn was not to be found.
    What I did find, however, was a Kawaguchiya Firearms Co LTD Tokyo, Hibiki Model M.
    This was a bird hunting gun with 28" long barrels, but my gunsmith could fix that.
    He did, and he also added the recoil pad my aging shoulder needs so desperately.
    I added the on gun ammo (of course) and I finally have myself the Coach Gun I've always wanted.
    This one... even throws the empties out for me when I crack it open.
    Not sure I'll keep the strap on velcro sleeve I added. I may end up putting velcro for the ammo card directly on the stock as I did for the old gun, but overall I like it more. A lot more. It's lighter too. Swings fast. I bet it was a great bird gun... lol.

Old Coach Gun.
    309681761_3228187537429717_7507131858419383446_n.jpg

Current Coach Gun.
    Coach gun Kawaguchiya Firearms Co LTD Tokyo Hibiki Model M..JPG

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    PART_1591415415679_Resized_20200605_074555_5948.jpeg
    20230627_201214.jpg
    Mossberg 500 set up for bear defense. It's stays at my cabin in Alaska. Started out as a receiver only. Bought the rest of the parts on Ebay, gun shops, gun shows and Brian's Surplus. Hard to see, but it has an extended tab safety and fiber optic front sight. Put 100 rounds of slugs and buckshot through it to make sure it was reliable. Cerakoted all the metal to protect it from the wet conditions.

Top Bottom