Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    :ranton:

Can the ******* State that was like the third to have Constitutional Carry PLEASE put somebody up for election better then Martha ******* McSally so we don't get ******* Mark Kelly and this wack job Sinema??? HOLY ******* **** I met that ***** in 2003 when she was Lt Col McSally at 12th Air Force at Davis-Monthan AFB in Tucson and I was MSgt KellyinAvon and I thought she was a ******* brick then!! When I say a ******* brick I mean really didn't know duck **** from apple butter!! :ranton:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    When I say a ******* brick I mean really didn't know duck **** from apple butter!! :ranton:
    Makes her perfect for DC. How else do you get adults to ban fully automatic bump magazines that hold 3000 rounds of active shooter bullets and vaporize the lungs of anyone the bullet travels within 5 feet of, you know like the 5.56mm assault bullets do.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Of course she voted for it. She's a Dem! Kind of like when that tiger chomped the magician, he's was a TIGER that just did what tigers do!

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Of course she voted for it. She's a Dem! Kind of like when that tiger chomped the magician, he's was a TIGER that just did what tigers do!
    This is a tax-and-spend bill. Did anyone really expect either Sinema or Manchin to do otherwise, in the end. They played their political games, but went along with it.

(That is unlike, say, the House's AWB bill, that Manchin knows would cost him his career - and possibly Sinema's too.)

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    This was the plan beginning in 2020, the machines are getting thier reward for services rendered in the election. It's happening now, but it was always coming and inflation is just another tax that pays for it.

dc delenda est

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    So will this be the straw that breaks the camel's back? Does this insanity trigger the final demise of the Dollar and result in hyperinflation?

I sure as h*** hope not, but it is entirely possible. Do any of these worthless professional politician POS ever recognize that they are unlikely to survive a hyperinflation event? Hyperinflation has historically always resulted in governmental collapse, and often with violence toward those percieved as having been the cause.

We REALLY need a 28th Amendment to force turnover, accountability, and remove non-citizens from interaction with our elected servants.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    So will this be the straw that breaks the camel's back? Does this insanity trigger the final demise of the Dollar and result in hyperinflation?

I sure as h*** hope not, but it is entirely possible. Do any of these worthless professional politician POS ever recognize that they are unlikely to survive a hyperinflation event? Hyperinflation has historically always resulted in governmental collapse, and often with violence toward those percieved as having been the cause.

We REALLY need a 28th Amendment to force turnover, accountability, and remove non-citizens from interaction with our elected servants.
    These Commies are not stupid,this is their game plan.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    These Commies are not stupid,this is their game plan.

Also part of their plan, they think they will still be part of the elite club when it all comes down. Truth is, the new China Masters are going to eat them for lunch, when they are no longer useful, if not before.

Last edited:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

Good thing this monstrosity includes tax credits for people to switch to electric cars ... that don't exist.

Thanks to the convoluted path that the so-called “Inflation Reduction Act” took, what started off as an expansion of an existing tax credit for electric-vehicle models on the market developed into subsidies for vehicles that only exist in the imagination.

Top Bottom