• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Ok that’s a different angle. So…..Russia thinks Ukraine would irradiate its own territory to gain more support.
    Don’t know.
    Question though.
    Hasn’t Ukraine been shelling its own people in the eastern part of the country for several years?

Vodnik4

Aspiring Redneck
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2021
    Monroe
    Don’t know.
    Question though.
    Hasn’t Ukraine been shelling its own people in the eastern part of the country for several years?
    Heck, we named a tank after a gent who burned down large parts of our own country, especially Atlanta (it could do with a good cleansing again).
    Russia spent two decades leveling and genociding Chechnya.
    Similar thing.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    Don’t know.
    Question though.
    I know Russia doesn’t mind targeting civilians so maybe it’s an old Soviet doctrine thing? But, a dirty bomb would be a whole new level and open up further escalation. Not sure why the side that at least appears to be winning right now would want that.

74 or more

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2021
    Parke co.
    If you’re using MSM ( main stream media) as a reference your intelligence is questionable! Also you are using them and they without a reference of who are you referring to ??? Who , what When . Go ahead and cry , I don’t care .

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    If you’re using MSM ( main stream media) as a reference your intelligence is questionable! Also you are using them and they without a reference of who are you referring to ??? Who , what When . Go ahead and cry , I don’t care .
    I have no idea what this said after the first sentence. :scratch:

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    Saw this last night...seems the military industrial complex may get its world war yet.
    That's ominous on one level, but let's also understand that their job is to defend Nato countries, to whom Russia is the greatest threat and is right on their borders. Secondly, against who else would they train to fight? And right now we're getting an absolute treasure trove of data on how they fight and what they've got. So If I were a US commander in that theater, I'd be all-in on prepping my troops to take it to the Russians. It's just a prudent move. Not much brainpower needed to make that decision.

Last edited:

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    The 101st Airborne could be a threat to Russia against using a false flag dirty bomb scenario.

Biden to Putin, "You think the Ukrainians are a problem with our midgrade weapons? If you use a dirty bomb you'll face a small force of Americans with highgrade weapons! F with us on this and you'll lose territory so fast you won't know where the front is!"

Of course, this would all be back channel chatter as you wouldn't want to push Putin into a corner and force him to lose face. Then he would be incentivized to escalate. But by placing the 101st nearby and "bluffing/not bluffing(?)" you create a credible threat in the Russians mind as to what could really happen as the 101st is really there.

This is just speculation, with no foundation of knowledge. But I do believe that there is some back channel communications between all government leaders regarding a variety of situations that could occur.

Regards,

Doug

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The 101st Airborne could be a threat to Russia against using a false flag dirty bomb scenario.

Biden to Putin, "You think the Ukrainians are a problem with our midgrade weapons? If you use a dirty bomb you'll face a small force of Americans with highgrade weapons! F with us on this and you'll lose territory so fast you won't know where the front is! Mumble, mumble, mumble, Cornpop! Mumble, mumble Hairy legs! Mumble, mumble trunalimunumaprzure!"

Of course, this would all be back channel chatter as you wouldn't want to push Putin into a corner and force him to lose face. Then he would be incentivized to escalate. But by placing the 101st nearby and "bluffing/not bluffing(?)" you create a credible threat in the Russians mind as to what could really happen as the 101st is really there.

This is just speculation, with no foundation of knowledge. But I do believe that there is some back channel communications between all government leaders regarding a variety of situations that could occur.

Regards,

Doug
    FIFY...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Biden to Putin, "You think the Ukrainians are a problem with our midgrade weapons? If you use a dirty bomb you'll face a small force of Americans with highgrade weapons! F with us on this and you'll lose territory so fast you won't know where the front is!"

Regards,

Doug
    Another President... maybe.
    This one...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    How many times does it have to be said, and how could it not be obvious?

This doddering old man is not the President. I don't know who is, but it sure as hell ain't him.
    And will they treat the 'power behind the throne' any different, when this is who they pick for the throne?

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow

Regards,

Doug
    A little late in the year to get involved in a winter war with the Russians...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom