Not open for further replies.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    The 101st Airborne could be a threat to Russia against using a false flag dirty bomb scenario.

Biden to Putin, "You think the Ukrainians are a problem with our midgrade weapons? If you use a dirty bomb you'll face a small force of Americans with highgrade weapons! F with us on this and you'll lose territory so fast you won't know where the front is!"

Of course, this would all be back channel chatter as you wouldn't want to push Putin into a corner and force him to lose face. Then he would be incentivized to escalate. But by placing the 101st nearby and "bluffing/not bluffing(?)" you create a credible threat in the Russians mind as to what could really happen as the 101st is really there.

This is just speculation, with no foundation of knowledge. But I do believe that there is some back channel communications between all government leaders regarding a variety of situations that could occur.

Regards,

Doug

I heard we offered to turn over obiden on a silver platter, hog tied with an apple shoved down his throat; putin refused and is quoted as saying, "why the **** would I want that piece of ****? You elected that ***hole. That mother ****** is your problem, not mine".

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    We are going to get to a point where, no one living has seen an above ground nuke set off as a test, let alone ether 2 that were used in anger.
    China did a low yield test above ground in 2020 at Lop Nur,but no nation on earth has publicly called them on it or made it official that it happened. It is just a "conspiracy theory" based on the seismic data and the fact the "flash" was picked up by a civilian satellite.
    It did make it into the wiki page of likely and actual tests though.

Prior to that the last above ground tests were either North Korea in 2006(another not official one), or China in 1980(official and announced) with South Africa just before them in late 1979(also official and announced AFTER which pissed the USA off).

Edit. I missed one October of 1990 in the Soviet Union. Just before signing the above ground testing treaty.

I do not think we will get to the point no one living has seen an above ground test anytime soon(if ever).

Last edited:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Pretty much what I figured was going on I just had the wrong nuclear power plant.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    China did a low yield test above ground in 2020 at Lop Nur,but no nation on earth has publicly called them on it or made it official that it happened. It is just a "conspiracy theory" based on the seismic data and the fact the "flash" was picked up by a civilian satellite.
    It did make it into the wiki page of likely and actual tests though.

Prior to that the last above ground tests were either North Korea in 2006(another not official one), or China in 1980(official and announced) with South Africa just before them in late 1979(also official and announced AFTER which pissed the USA off).

Edit. I missed one October of 1990 in the Soviet Union. Just before signing the above ground testing treaty.

I do not think we will get to the point no one living has seen an above ground test anytime soon(if ever).
    Some of these are seriously debatable, and many are SMALL or TINY..
    We haven't seen a large one set off above ground in ages.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Interesting. Apparently we still have Hawk missile systems stashed away..
    Update: Okay we don't but Spain has some stashed..

This is the Patriot predecessor....

I don't know what if any use these things will be...

Last edited:

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I don't know who the Russian idiots think they are fooling with this Ruse.. no one is going to buy that Ukraine set it off, everyone will know the Russian idiots set it off.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The 101st Airborne could be a threat to Russia against using a false flag dirty bomb scenario.

Biden to Putin, "You think the Ukrainians are a problem with our midgrade weapons? If you use a dirty bomb you'll face a small force of Americans with highgrade weapons! F with us on this and you'll lose territory so fast you won't know where the front is!"

Of course, this would all be back channel chatter as you wouldn't want to push Putin into a corner and force him to lose face. Then he would be incentivized to escalate. But by placing the 101st nearby and "bluffing/not bluffing(?)" you create a credible threat in the Russians mind as to what could really happen as the 101st is really there.

This is just speculation, with no foundation of knowledge. But I do believe that there is some back channel communications between all government leaders regarding a variety of situations that could occur.

Regards,

Doug
    NO wargaming exercise or scenario in the last twenty years has seen going nuclear play out as anything other than as eventual full scale nuclear exchange. Not one! Zero! Nada!

I wish people would take just a little bit of caution about cheerleading for war from what should be a sobering fact

WOPR was correct

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Probably need a nuclear war because Covid didn't kill the hundreds of millions they were hoping for.
    Their goal is to reduce world population by 75% abortion, LGBT agenda, Covid and other man made diseases are failing so enter nuclear war and frozen winters from no energy again all man made problems that could be easily solved if leftists were not in control of the majority of the world.

Edit:
    This will give you an idea of whst these nuts believe must be done.

Last edited:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

“And we will use the full range of U.S. defense capabilities to defend our allies, including nuclear, conventional and missile defense capabilities,” she said.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Regarding my supposition to the 101st being used as a threat against a false flag attack, that was just me guessing. What is not a guess is that we have placed an elite, highly mobile strike force on the boarder of Ukraine. No matter the potential backchannel communications, their presence alone should cause Russia concerns. They are less than 200 miles from Kherson. They could be almost anywhere in Ukraine in under six (6) hours. Even though they may be considered "light" infantry they punch massively above their weight. IF they are ordered to reach out and touch something it will be obliterated.:patriot:

I don't foresee any negotiated settlement at this point, at least until Russian forces have been purged from all of Ukraine. I include all territory Russia seized in 2014 in that. At the end of this I believe it is likely that Crimea will be back in Ukrainian control. Before Russia's full on invasion Ukraine at least feared a war, and so wasn't wanting to poke the bear. That fear is GONE! The war is here and they are kicking $$$. With the invasion Europe has united and backing Ukraine. The USA has backed them completely. Except for China & India, Russia basically has the world against it.

Russia is running out of ammo.:facepalm: They are so desperate they're buying crap from Iran and North Korea. The Russians haven't had good industry to build munitions since the Soviet Union collapsed three (3) decades ago.

Ukraine has no desire to use a dirty bomb. It's their country and they're taking it back. Poisoning their own country would be seriously counterproductive - and EVERYONE knows this. Should Russia be stupid enough to try a false flag dirty bomb I see India jumping off the fence and joining forces against them. They may not take an active roll but they'll stop buying Russian commodities. I do not believe that India will remain "neutral" if a dirty bomb is used. Even China may(?) have issues with this, especially since President Biden has already gutted their ability to make chips or maintain what they have. They may(?) not want to poke the Eagle on this...?

According to the Institute for the Study of War Putin is now facing some real criticism among Russian hardliners. This internal ruckus may cause serious logistical problems within the Russian military. The financial backer of the Wagner Group, Yevgeniy Prigozhin, has been seriously attacking the Russian Ministry of Defense. This, without discussing the fact that his great Wagner Group has lost officers to Ukrainian strikes and hasn't done squat to take Bakhmut. Then we have the Chechen thug Ramzan Kadyrov ranting about how bad the military is doing and calling for the leveling of all Ukrainian cities. Notice: neither one of these chickenhawks is anywhere near the front lines. I wonder how close they might get if Putin decides they're getting too noisy???:tinfoil:

Regarding wargames, they're cute on paper but I don't believe anywhere near reality. I'll be that in NONE (read: ZERO) of the wargames did they EVER project that Russia would invade another country down a single road then run out of fuel. While sitting on the road for three (3) days without getting more fuel they would, lo and behold, run out of FOOD. So all the soldiers just walked home abandoning their unfueled equipment... I'll be that in a wargame Custer wouldn't have performed as badly (ie. waited on the Gatling guns), Boudica would have slaughtered the Romans, and the Germans would have focused on the British airforce instead of attacking civilian targets. Maybe the best way to recreate the fog and ineptitude of war and warriors is, during a wargame, have about 1/3 of each side get really, really drunk. Drunk wargamers might best reflect the human condition. Who know? A drunk colonel might actually try an insane tactic and pull a win out of an otherwise loss...:dunno:

Regards,

Doug

PS - I'm thinking about posting a group meetup to discuss the war and drink alcohol on the monthly anniversary of Russian invasion to talk face to face. The next date available would probably be Nov 25th as the 24th is Thanksgiving. Anyone up for libations and polite disagreements?

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    "Google’s website translation function is a vital tool for anyone perusing through local sources of a foreign country. The tool, however, refuses to translate web addresses from key government sites in Ukraine, including the database for tracking the Zelensky’s latest presidential decrees.

Google claims to be: “working around the clock to support people in Ukraine through our products, defend against cybersecurity threats, and surface reliable information, while taking extraordinary measures to stop the spread of misinformation and disrupt disinformation campaigns online.”

Could it be that they do not wish us to read the original text of Zelensky’s presidential decrees? Have we reached the point where banning primary source information is justified in the fight against ‘disinformation’?"

Yes,that is indeed where we are. You will be spoon feed information based on what they want you to understand and believe. I doubt much of the information we receive is even close to the truth(see Sars-cov2 ect).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom