• Status
    Not open for further replies.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Is US Lt. General Roger Cloutier with them? I thought you posted the tweet announcing that he had been captured by Russia in the old thread.
    Here is more on it. There is a whole lot more to it but no other sources than 4chan at the moment.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    In
    giphy.gif

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Here is more on it. There is a whole lot more to it but no other sources than 4chan at the moment.

I know it's not the trusted QAnon sources, Twitter or 4chan that pass muster around here, but seems to me that a captured US General would be a pretty big story worldwide. Maybe the real story is that he's not captured by the Russians, but got eaten by the Kraken.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy

I know it's not the trusted QAnon sources, Twitter or 4chan that pass muster around here, but seems to me that a captured US General would be a pretty big story worldwide. Maybe the real story is that he's not captured by the Russians, but got eaten by the Kraken.
    If you read the article it is about the nato officers and the ones from Sweden. Different story. I don’t know if it’s true or not. Always 2 sides to every story and as we know history is always written by the victors.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

I've heard that US NATO commanders are a delicacy.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Time for part 2

Part 1 below.

Probably should have pout a link to this thread in the closed one instead off vice versa. But wadda I know?

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw

Dunno about that. There is this. And I think MSM would be trumeting ti if true.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    @rooster i think you’re missing the point.

No, I was agreeing, many actions during war could become war crimes, depending on the context and actions. Judging in hindsight and with limited information isn't something I care to do, it's really just speculation.

Executing civilians, ie lining them up and shooting them in the back of the head, is a clear war crime.

If they were in fact civilians, of course, one must acknowledge there's the possibility that some of them might be saboteurs, spies, or deserters.

That's for people to investigate there, not try to tease out truth from a few photo's from 1/2 way round the world over the internet.

Last edited:

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville

Wouldn't know by that website, not clicking on anything that's not in English (guessing it's maybe in Greek?)

I'd suppose the Swedish would have news if one of their citizens were captured in Ukraine...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom