• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I remember the 60s when LBJ thought that a rich country could do all sorts of things, foreign and domestic. It brought on inflation in the 70s. Back then we were still making a lot of stuff here that Americans bought, that's not the case these days.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    With the relationship between Israel and Russia deteriorating I wonder if Israel will supply Ukraine with Iron Dome soon?
    Maybe they won't because eventually all that technology will be in Russian hands and they will mimic everything they capture.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    1660608761372.png

Boris: I see Artem is now on CNN, Yuri.

Yuri: I told him he looked like little kid, so he grew beard.

Boris: Now he looks like little kid with beard!

Yuri: Good one Boris! At least those artillery guys are doing their laundry now.

Boris: That is a good thing, when we passed through that area last month I saw a vulture inducing vomiting. Those guys STUNK!

Yuri: That Simkov guy to Artem's right, I think I remember him from Dnipro.

Boris: Was he in notorious outlaw biker gang, the Dnipro Diablos? He has that look about him.

Yuri: That's him! Stinky Simkov from the Dnipro Diablos. You can bet he's not doing his laundry.

Boris: They don't call him Stinky because he smells good, Yuri.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I have been expecting a inside the Russian homeland strike on infrastructure, armed forces, or civilian targets for quite some time.

I have seen a few strikes on the ammo dumps in areas controlled by Russia that where once uk rain territory but not say in Moscow or Stalingrad far into Russia proper.

i remember Georgian terrorists taking a theater where things did not end up so well for the hostages. Just surprised nothing along those lines has occurred maybe not as extreme at the theater attack but at least a bridge or power plant.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I have been expecting a inside the Russian homeland strike on infrastructure, armed forces, or civilian targets for quite some time.

I have seen a few strikes on the ammo dumps in areas controlled by Russia that where once uk rain territory but not say in Moscow or Stalingrad far into Russia proper.

i remember Georgian terrorists taking a theater where things did not end up so well for the hostages. Just surprised nothing along those lines has occurred maybe not as extreme at the theater attack but at least a bridge or power plant.

The money is in prolonging this nonsense, not in ending it.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I'm theorizing that Ukraine special forces have been freed up from whatever their form tasks were, or have just been let loose to plan and execute their own missions.

This ^^^. With significant portions of the population in "Russian controlled" territory friendly to the Ukrainian cause and Russian being a common language in Ukraine, I suspect the hits in Crimea and elsewhere are the work of Ukrainian Special Operations. If Russia ends up with a significant element of the population disaffected with the war and sympathetic to Ukrainian resistance these types of attacks could well spread to Russia proper.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville

Vodnik4

Aspiring Redneck
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2021
    Monroe
    Being pedantic: those were Chechen terrorists with the theater.
    Same area, Caucasus, but Georgians have been independent since 1991, Chechens stuck inside Russia and wanting to break away, thus terrorism.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom