Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    Things are going to get spicier…

He had to be dealt with.
    "Alexander Dugin's The Great Awakening vs the Great Reset is an open declaration of war against the twin diseases of liberalism and Western political modernity.... The demented usurper Joe Biden and his slavish Democrat acolytes are opposed by the Trumpists, who represent normal America and do not want to see their country submerged in a one-world, transhumanist dystopia. Just like the other rooted societies, they want to preserve their time-honoured way of life amidst the strangling tentacles of hysterical trans- and homosexuals, treacherous anti-White agitators and murderous Black Lives Matter grifters and terrorists."
    Interestingly, no longer on Amazon.

qwerty

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    Strange coincidence that he chose, at the last moment, to travel in another vehicle. Sacrifice for the cause?
    Quite possible. Or the last minute change was someone involved and was to intentionally separate them. It was the car she regularly drove, so the whole thing does seem odd and we will probably never really know due to the media's involvement in the politicization of war.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I would move heaven and hell and reduce everything to ash to destroy the killers and who sent them if it were my son.
    Given that truth, would not Putin be as much as suspect as any agent of Ukraine in this assassination? It's not like this is outside of his MO

I hate the fact that the Bourne movies and Enemy of the State are more like real life than real life. Nothing has clarity anymore

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Given that truth, would not Putin be as much as suspect as any agent of Ukraine in this assassination? It's not like this is outside of his MO

I hate the fact that the Bourne movies and Enemy of the State are more like real life than real life. Nothing has clarity anymore
    I was thinking along those lines myself. Putin has Rasputin's (you can't spell Rasputin without Putin, just sayin) daughter offed, Russian media screams the party line about Ukrainian terrorists, Putin and Rasputin go forth with their war crime hit parade cranked up to 11.

Did Putin's boys hit the wrong target, or was it a message to Rasputin? Was Rasputin in on it? I mean everything looks like a bomb planted on the car, not a Javelin or a roadside IED. Roadside IED sounds more like a terrorist attack than a planted bomb (how good is Rasputin's security? I'm thinking pretty dang good) in a vehicle. Even if Putin was behind this and infiltrated Rasputin's security, why not say it was a roadside IED?

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

Exclusive: Inside Ukraine’s Secret Effort to Train Pilots for U.S. Fighter Jets.​

No one was coming to help. Alexander Gorgan was lying in a three-foot-deep trench dug to defend a snow-covered village north of Kyiv in March, and Russian artillery shells were shattering the frozen ground on all sides. He could hear a platoon commander in a foxhole nearby shouting into the radio: “Can you strike back? Can you hit them? Can you cover us? Please give us cover. We need support. Cover us!” But there was nothing to hit back with.

Pinned down and alone in that hole, Gorgan’s thoughts turned to the savior he wished he could hear coming over the horizon: the low bbrrrrrrrtt of an American-made A-10 Thunderbolt II jet, known as the Warthog, a cold war relic designed specifically for destroying Russian tanks advancing on infantry units. As a kid, Gorgan saw news footage of American A-10s bombing lines of Soviet-made Iraqi tanks during the first Gulf War. Images flooded his mind of the stubby fighter with two bulbous jet engines mounted on its back and a gatling gun for a snout. Gorgan believes in God but at that moment, he wasn’t convinced God was going to save his life. “In that situation, there really has to be something tangible that can help you, and I thought about the A-10,” Gorgan told TIME. “I would be really lucky to hear the noise from his cannon.”

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Warning: NSFL video

Saw this today, I verified with google street view that this is on the property near one of the switchyards. No telling what those pipes carrying

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom