Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Ground is frozen, vehicles and guns won't get stuck in the mud. Historically, they've launched plenty of offensives in the depths of winter.
    Interesting, Jan-Feb would be the time to go with that in mind.

Winter Olympics are in Beijing 4-20 Feb. Vlad et al went into Crimea after the Winter Olympics in 2014, but those were in Russia.

Rooskies go into Ukraine in January, Chi-Coms move on Taiwan after 20 Feb? Or during the Olympics?

I've been retired 14 years, I don't have any idea what our National Security Strategy looks like much less the Quadrennial Defense Review.

Two major regional conflicts? Win-hold-win? Two different Unified Combatant Commands (EUCOM and PACOM) plus NATO/European Union will make this a bigger CHARLIE FOXTROT than we had in the 90s either "Providing" or "Denying" something.

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    Interesting, Jan-Feb would be the time to go with that in mind.

Winter Olympics are in Beijing 4-20 Feb. Vlad et al went into Crimea after the Winter Olympics in 2014, but those were in Russia.

Rooskies go into Ukraine in January, Chi-Coms move on Taiwan after 20 Feb? Or during the Olympics?

I've been retired 14 years, I don't have any idea what our National Security Strategy looks like much less the Quadrennial Defense Review.

Two major regional conflicts? Win-hold-win? Two different Unified Combatant Commands (EUCOM and PACOM) plus NATO/European Union will make this a bigger CHARLIE FOXTROT than we had in the 90s either "Providing" or "Denying" something.

Nightmare scenario, but very plausible. I don't see us doing anything about it if it happens.

mark40sw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2015
    Roanoke
    Russia & China now have the absolute best situation to make their moves on Ukraine and Taiwan. With Joe Brandon in office, they could not hope for anything better.

Our military is preoccupied on how to handle all the new sexes and genders introduced this year. SecDef even had a 60 day standdown over "extremism".
    Top uniform officer (milley) has a major concern of "white rage". Political and top military full of woke idiots.

All this after last year when several cities across the USA firebombed by the democrat's military arm known as blm and antifa. Cities had areas that looked like an enemy bombed them.

Anybody think Russia & China are going to pass this up?

Onebad06vtx

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Ellettsville
    Bidenlester was suppost to have a talk with Putin today.
    I bet Putin just laughed in his face and told him to stick it where the sun dont shine.
    Bidenlester scares no one,he cant even win a election!

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Russia & China now have the absolute best situation to make their moves on Ukraine and Taiwan. With Joe Brandon in office, they could not hope for anything better.

Our military is preoccupied on how to handle all the new sexes and genders introduced this year. SecDef even had a 60 day standdown over "extremism".
    Top uniform officer (milley) has a major concern of "white rage". Political and top military full of woke idiots.

All this after last year when several cities across the USA firebombed by the democrat's military arm known as blm and antifa. Cities had areas that looked like an enemy bombed them.

Anybody think Russia & China are going to pass this up?
    Honestly I expected it to happen last year. Between inflation and a deteriorating Navy and a woke zealot Army leadership and 20 years of ignoring peer state conflict preparation and endless fighting over covid obsession and massive riots and a president who can't find his way to the toilet before pooping his own pants...I mean, how much more neutered does America and the West have to get before they make a move?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Maybe Putin told him there would be ice cream in it for him. That said his family has done business over there, an invasion isn't going to provide board of director payouts.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Honestly I expected it to happen last year. Between inflation and a deteriorating Navy and a woke zealot Army leadership and 20 years of ignoring peer state conflict preparation and endless fighting over covid obsession and massive riots and a president who can't find his way to the toilet before pooping his own pants...I mean, how much more neutered does America and the West have to get before they make a move?
    Biden didn't take office until January of this year though...

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    If I was Russia and China....I would wait and watch Biden....watch his health, when he strokes out and Kamala takes over she won't have a clue. Then take over all you want as fast as possible, by the time democrats get it figured out its too late, democrats will say they will handle this with diplomacy to save face as Russia and China take over.....by the time 2024 comes around its to late and over with. China and Russia will both now help democrats win big again, or just bribe any R that get in to do nothing, just ask Mitch and company.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    If I was Russia and China....I would wait and watch Biden....watch his health, when he strokes out and Kamala takes over she won't have a clue. Then take over all you want as fast as possible, by the time democrats get it figured out its too late, democrats will say they will handle this with diplomacy to save face as Russia and China take over.....by the time 2024 comes around its to late and over with. China and Russia will both now help democrats win big again, or just bribe any R that get in to do nothing, just ask Mitch and company.
    This guy gets it.

Too many people are thinking micro when they should be thinking macro.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

Now I'm no fancy talkin geomopolitical expert, but everything that comes out of the Biden administration seems to be signaling a green light for a Russian offensive.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Now I'm no fancy talkin geomopolitical expert, but everything that comes out of the Biden administration seems to be signaling a green light for a Russian offensive.
    Hmmm, maybe the Biden's cash cow dried up on them. Sure would be convenient to have the Russians come in and destroy any evidence of the Biden's wrong doing. Though at this point I don't know that it really matters. We have the scumbag admitting to a quid pro quo with the Ukraine and the media swept it under the rug just like the politicians and democrat voters.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom