Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

74 or more

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2021
    Parke co.
    Crimea voted to become Russian. Ukraine diverted the water from Crimea,really dry. Ukraine defaulted on natural gas payments to Russia, and needs gas. Russia wants a worm water port ,and build a bridge to connect to Crimea. Theses two countries need to work a deal ! We don’t want to be drug into ww3 over this spat!

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Interesting situation.
    Does Germany want to give up Nordstream2?
    They know we're going into a prolonged cycle of cooling and that they're really going to want the hydrocarbons.

indyartisan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    ok for anyone who thinks Ukrainians want Russian rule. I hate to keep being that guy but for a look into what Ukraine was like under the FSU I highly recommend listening to the Jocko podcast where he interviewed Drago. Drago was a navy seal who managed to escape Ukraine after doing a bout in a Russian prison as a political prisoner. Fascinating story.

Just finished listening to it.
    Great interview.
    Thank you Rooster.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Ukraine has no allies. Biden and son cleaned them out and now see an opportunity for all evidence to disappear. You will not be getting help from Bidens America.
    One would think Russia may have a desire to acquire such evidence... may be useful in negotiations/blackmail/American civil unrest. Kinda a 2 for 1 deal for them. Get Ukraine back and get evidence against enemies.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    One would think Russia may have a desire to acquire such evidence... may be useful in negotiations/blackmail/American civil unrest. Kinda a 2 for 1 deal for them. Get Ukraine back and get evidence against enemies.
    You assume Russia doesn't have evidence of our gov. Corruption, also that it would matter if the evidence comes to light.
    People are to stupid to notice what's happening right in front of their face, and we are doing a fine job of destroying ourselves without Russia doing anything.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Checking the worlds reaction. Much like Germany did pre www2. We are our allies failed this one. Better question is what is China and Iran doing at the same time?

oh ya practicing bombing runs on Japan and shooting missiles at Israel. Nothing to see here move along. Just WW3 brewing.
    Makes me think of a long ago comment from my big sister about WW1, about how they spun it up out of nothing. But hey, it surely reminds me also of the 1871 letter from Albert Pike to Giuseppe Mazzini concerning why WW3 is being spun up.
    :)

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis

Ha. I guess technically speaking pulling out 10k troops is till a withdrawal.

This is all just a big game to check reactions, our intelligence capability, probably watching Ukrainian militias and military units to see what they do.

when it happens it’s gonna happen suddenly with no warning. I once took part in a mobilization “drill” while in a foreign country in southwest Asia (as they told us afterward) in which we went from a relaxed readiness position to having combat ammo load outs distributed, tanks/helo’s fueled and armed ready to rock and roll. There was enough staged to invade a small country and that only took about 6 hours from the first order coming down the chain.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom