Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Always keep in mind the comments from some of our prior great leaders.
    Obama- never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up
    Obama's Defense Secretary- Biden has been on the wrong side of every foreign policy and national security position for 40 years.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Hmmm, maybe the Biden's cash cow dried up on them. Sure would be convenient to have the Russians come in and destroy any evidence of the Biden's wrong doing. Though at this point I don't know that it really matters. We have the scumbag admitting to a quid pro quo with the Ukraine and the media swept it under the rug just like the politicians and democrat voters.
    Maybe. Or it could be that behind the scenes it is abundantly clear that in our current state of bottomed out readiness and morale, the leadership doesn't actually think we could win a standup fight in Ukraine in the winter.

We haven't even operated in contested airspace since a few days in '03, and Russia is rolling all kinds of air defense up to the border.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

Ignore AP's headline, the lede is buried:

Administration officials have suggested that the U.S. will press Ukraine to formally cede a measure of autonomy within its eastern Donbas region, which is now under de facto control by Russia-backed separatists who rose up against Kyiv in 2014.

Our starting point in discussions with Ukrainian leadership appears to be "you should let Russia take your territory and hope they don't take more".

Wasn't our last president supposedly the Russian plant who was going to kowtow to Putin and give him whatever he wanted?

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    This is war for sure.

So the USA would be breaking two promises it made to Russia about not adding to NATO former Soviet states. Part of the deal to allow reunification of Germany in 1990 was that NATO would not expand eastward.

In 1993 the USA again promised not to expand. Good to know who you are dealing with.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Plot twist: this is actually about replacing the decreased spending in Afghanistan with increasing spending in Ukraine.

You know, to fight the Red Bear... and don't forget 10% for the big guy.
    and billions for all the rest of the criminals who leach off our tax dollars.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Does'nt appear to me like Russia will stand down without NATO concessions over Ukraine. Without that it looks like it will be go time for a Russian invasion.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    It’s heating up.

Are these the same people that told us about "weapons of mass destruction"? SMH.

I really cannot believe that there are still suckers who can fall for this. Wasn't the old saying, fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me?

This is fool me 14 times.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Joe must be begging Russia to invade, once that gets started, everything on the news that makes his administration look bad will vanish.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom