• ...and so much more!
  • MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    "downsizing" ..... hmmm, I don't understand that position.
    I always like to UPsize ! ;)

i-5Pq3cZm-L.jpg

TheGhostRider

Watching from a distance…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I believe this pistol is no longer a conspiracy theory, but fact.
    Was in ZX today in the Fort… they had them in stock. Looked good, felt ok. But… at 1300 bucks… I’m not a buyer… I’m already a guinea pig at home with my sweeties ”creative” recipes. Don’t wanna be a GP for a gun manufacturer.

TheGhostRider

Watching from a distance…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    From what I can see, MIM parts and fit and finish.
    So today… I picked up a SA Garrison .45. Took it home and did a full disassembly, cleaned, inspect then polish, lubed etc…
    Mim everywhere… very disappointed in the amount of mim. As in all internal parts appear to be mim. I‘m debating on what my next move will be; shoot it till it pukes… replace the guts with good s**t or pawn it. I know… I know… price point yada yada.. but damn. I expected better from SA.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Was in ZX today in the Fort… they had them in stock. Looked good, felt ok. But… at 1300 bucks… I’m not a buyer… I’m already a guinea pig at home with my sweeties ”creative” recipes. Don’t wanna be a GP for a gun manufacturer.
    $1300 I think is below MSRP.

I'm with you when it comes to new firearms out. I'll wait and let others beta test.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    So today… I picked up a SA Garrison .45. Took it home and did a full disassembly, cleaned, inspect then polish, lubed etc…
    Mim everywhere… very disappointed in the amount of mim. As in all internal parts appear to be mim. I‘m debating on what my next move will be; shoot it till it pukes… replace the guts with good s**t or pawn it. I know… I know… price point yada yada.. but damn. I expected better from SA.
    Sounds like pure junk to me. I'll give you $500 to ease your pain..... :)

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield

I have got to ask , being on INGO with all of our 1911 threads, how did you not know all Springfield's are full of MIM?

Top Bottom