• williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    Done x3 (wife & kid plus me)

Email from Ruger

Your message for "Gun Owner: Call to Action" was sent on 01/12/2013 05:06 PM to
    the following recipients: Ken Yager (R-TN), Dennis Powers (R-TN), Bill Haslam
    (R-TN), Ron Ramsey (R-TN), Robert Cooper (D-TN), Rep. Chuck Fleischmann (R-TN),
    President Barack Obama, Vice President Joseph Biden, Sen. Lamar Alexander
    (R-TN), Sen. Bob Corker (R-TN)

Good deal

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    Ruger took a BEATING in market share when old man Bill drafted the magazine capacity part of the last AWB...Bills boys aint as stupid as their old man!!!

I REFUSED to purchase anything even remotely related to Ruger for 10 years...now that that traitorous POS is dead, and the AWB is as dead, i will once again happily buy Ruger equipment.

:rolleyes:
    Hope ya feel same about S&W........cuzzz......if I ain't mistaken (an' sometimes I am) they caved in first......:cool:

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    This is GREAT! I have not found a website that is as detailed and makes the process easier than this.

We need to spread the word from every rooftop that this website exists. Imagine how powerful it would be to have each of our representatives receiving hundreds or thousands of e-mails....daily. The more communication they see from us the better our odds will be at maintaining our freedoms.

AND...we should e-mail the link to this website for all our pro 2nd admendment friends so they can do the same. I am.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Shouldn't this also be posted in the General Firearms forum? It would get more views. One more thing, over 45,000 responses sent since the email came out this afternoon.

FMJ

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    Fort Waste
    :rolleyes:
    Hope ya feel same about S&W........cuzzz......if I ain't mistaken (an' sometimes I am) they caved in first......:cool:

The way S&W "caved" was they started putting on the hitlery locks...In my mind, HUGE difference from actually AUTHORING the magazine capacity portion of the AWB.

But yeah, i wasnt happy with them either. I didnt buy any S&W stuff during the period of the AWB.

BroodXI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Salem
    done and posted to everywhere i frequent. thanks for the link, i dont usually go to ruger's website. so i would never have found it.

Top Bottom