• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    But if you watched the piece on Fox 59 tonight, you would believe the kid was a stone cold premeditated killer...
    And NBC. They reported that Kyle shot lefty while he had his hands in the air. They played the part of his testimony about having his hands up, and then stopped RIGHT before the attorney asked what he did when he pointed his gun at Kyle. (and verified that he didnt shoot until he pointed his pistol)

Journalistic. Malpractice. Flat out lies.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    On Firefox I can't see Tweets on the PC, but I can on the laptop, both running Windows 10. To quote Roger Daltrey, "I can't explain"
    For what it’s worth, on iPhone using safari browser I see them fine. Every now and then someone will post one that won’t show up, but that’s only happened a couple times. Probably more of a Twitter issue than an ingo issue

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    And NBC. They reported that Kyle shot lefty while he had his hands in the air. They played the part of his testimony about having his hands up, and then stopped RIGHT before the attorney asked what he did when he pointed his gun at Kyle. (and verified that he didnt shoot until he pointed his pistol)

Journalistic. Malpractice. Flat out lies.

It is called tell-a-vision for a reason.

The propaganda going on in america these days would give Goebbels a **** on despite being in a grabe for 75 years.

Top Bottom