• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Actually I went back and found that there was a pretrial ruling that he could not testify to anything like I asked. Seems pretty stupid.
    Correct. I don't know the basis for the ruling, but apparently it was pursuant to a pretrial Daubert motion which is named after a SCOTUS case from years ago, 1993, I think, and sets forth what the proponent of expert testimony must be able to establish in order for expert testimony to be admitted. Most states have, more or less, adopted it.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    flamethrower-gif.167433

Love this shot, but what's he aiming at? Rioters, bugs, or just having fun?
    He’s aiming at…..
    whatever he wants.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    And during that entire 90 seconds of high stress, confusion, in the dark, while being chased, the only three people shot were those who were a direct and immediate threat to Kyle’s life.

No missed shots hitting an innocent bystander. No spraying the crowd with bullets like a crazy active shooter with a deranged agenda. When things went south he made an effort to extract himself from the situation.
    Well said.
    I wish this was more a part of the defense testimony, maybe it will be in closing arguments.
    This is what makes him a hero, vs a gangster. It’s what the anti gunners/pro antifa want him to be, but he is not, and they hate us all for it.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    The most ironic, or hypocritical really, thing about all this is that the same people who want to defund the police and reform the justice system to soften treatment of offenders because, racism, want to send cops to search to the ends of the earth for J6 rioters and lock them up forever and to throw the book at Rittenhouse.

Apperantly they only want a raced based LE and justice system. I thought that's what they were trying to prevent.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The Mayor wasn't and still isn't the problem. The problem was and still is the (unelected) Prosecutor.
    The prosecutor is the mayor’s cousin. The lead detective is the mayor’s nephew. The mayor is kinda in the dog house with residents of Kenosha because of his response to the riots mostly peaceful protests. I kinda suspect he wants a conviction here to distract from that.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    The prosecutor is the mayor’s cousin. The lead detective is the mayor’s nephew. The mayor is kinda in the dog house with residents of Kenosha because of his response to the [STRIKE]riots[/STRIKE] mostly peaceful protests. I kinda suspect he wants a conviction here to distract from that.
    I'm referring to Indianapolis. But yeah, that is a definite possibilty

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The prosecutor is the mayor’s cousin. The lead detective is the mayor’s nephew. The mayor is kinda in the dog house with residents of Kenosha because of his response to the [STRIKE]riots[/STRIKE] mostly peaceful protests. I kinda suspect he wants a conviction here to distract from that.
    I think Frank is talking about Indy's mayor and prosecutor.

Edit: Scooped! :):

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The only charge I can see a jury saying guilty on...maybe is POSSESSION OF A DANGEROUS WEAPON BY A PERSON UNDER 18. Is there any other lesser charges still in play? If they find him innocent becasue of self defense all the others should fold, leaving only the above.
    They’re all still in play. A lot of folks need the jury to convict. **** happens when people really want **** to happen.

Top Bottom