BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Strangely not surprising.
    None of his lawyers are poor, I'll bet and now an attorney is pleading for more money to pay more lawyers. Rittenhouse might be looking in the wrong places for the wrong job. I would think that he could get employment with a pro-gun outfit of one kind or another that would pay for a lot of his legal problems.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    None of his lawyers are poor, I'll bet and now an attorney is pleading for more money to pay more lawyers. Rittenhouse might be looking in the wrong places for the wrong job. I would think that he could get employment with a pro-gun outfit of one kind or another that would pay for a lot of his legal problems.
    NONE of us make the money necessary to fend off major legal battles. NONE. We are talking about someone that is barely more than a kid and you think he can work and pay of the legal fees of major litigation probably funded by anti-gunners?

Lawyers are a dime a dozen, good competent trial lawyers do get big compensation for their skills and do not work cheap. (One only need look at the cluster **** that is going on in the Delphi murder case.)

Last edited:

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    NONE of us make the money necessary to fend off major legal battles. NONE. We are talking about someone that is barely more than a kid and you think he can work and pay of the legal fees of major litigation probably funded by anti-gunners?

Lawyers are a dime a dozen, good competent trial lawyers do get big compensation for their skills and do not work cheap. (One only need look at the cluster **** that is going on in the Delphi murder case.)
    I'm not that naive. I didn't mean to imply that he could make enough to pay his legal defenses. My comment was regarding the lawyer's reference that Rittenhouse is barely living above "hand to mouth"! None of us work as stars for organizations with major bucks and have not held the national spotlight. With the right guidance, he may have been able to cash in on his fame. As far as his legal defense, his lawyer is suggesting donations. That is where that money will come from.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Just playing a little devils advocate here, but it's plausible no "pro gun outfit" would snap him up. He may not have any skills he can monetize at his current age, and young people can turn out to be "Bristol Palin" liabilities.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It seems there is always no shortage of progressive/marxist funded organizations to pay for legal help for any fellow traveler who gets in deep or to find a person willing to accuse the target du jour of sexual crimes etc

We on the right need to have similar organizations, start-up funded by our billionaires and sustained by donations, that will step in to pay for star legal help in situations like Kyle's or help find some everyman to be the face on the court challenges to government overreach while they pay the bills

It is correct that even a man of Trump's means feels the pinch of funding legal defense to law fair and restrictions like those in Kommiefornia on ammo or those enacted in NY after Bruen need to be challenged to get a court to step in and, through injunctions, further define the gray areas that progressives like to operate in. The tactics of the left must be met with similar tactics on the right because very few men can fund such legal defenses on their own

Top Bottom