• ...and so much more!
  • BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I retired a long, long time ago. I was really done with the whole scene and looking forward to it. With part-times jobs, hobbies and things to do around the house and yard, I have been very busy. I never looked back with regret. I hope your future is as happy as my post retirement life.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    more for health reasons than anything else but I am looking forward to not go in any longer.
    All the best on your retirement!

I ended up moving my retirement date out from January to July for health reasons. Did not want to change doctors or insurance while still in treatment.

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    Congrats and I hope your health holds out. I retired in June of 2021. And I could not be happier. I'm fortunate in that my wife will work maybe 2 more years. So I'm on her insurance. Last winter I just kind of chilled. This winter I'm going to be volunteering to keep busy.

duanewade

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2019
    Columbia City
    Congratulations and hope that you enjoy your retirement. I've got 3½ more to go before I retire and then I won't quit working. I'm in a field that offers part time contract work that pays well. Might work 4-6 months out of the year and see the country on someone else's dime.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom