• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN

On Thursday, Russian President Vladimir Putin challenged U.S. President Joe Biden to a live debate just hours after a new interview in which Biden said Putin is a “killer.”

“I’ve just thought of this now,” Putin told a Russian state television reporter, ABC News reported. “I want to propose to President Biden to continue our discussion, but on the condition that we do it basically live, as it’s called. Without any delays and directly in an open, direct discussion. It seems to me that would be interesting for the people of Russia and for the people of the United States.”

Putin’s challenge to Biden comes a day after Biden told ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos that he believes Putin is a killer and threatened retaliation over a U.S. intelligence assessment that Russia interfered in the 2020 election.

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

On Thursday, Russian President Vladimir Putin challenged U.S. President Joe Biden to a live debate just hours after a new interview in which Biden said Putin is a “killer.”

“I’ve just thought of this now,” Putin told a Russian state television reporter, ABC News reported. “I want to propose to President Biden to continue our discussion, but on the condition that we do it basically live, as it’s called. Without any delays and directly in an open, direct discussion. It seems to me that would be interesting for the people of Russia and for the people of the United States.”

Putin’s challenge to Biden comes a day after Biden told ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos that he believes Putin is a killer and threatened retaliation over a U.S. intelligence assessment that Russia interfered in the 2020 election.
    Also from the article:
    “[Putin] will pay a price,” Biden told Stephanopoulos, without elaborating on the repercussions. “We had a long talk, he and I, when we — I know him relatively well. And the conversation started off, I said, ‘I know you and you know me. If I establish this occurred, then be prepared.”

Lord help us. I'm surprised Biden didn't continue with the rest of the lyrics to "Come Together".

"I know you. You know me. One thing I can tell you is you've got to be free!" :rolleyes:

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Yeah, no, that's not gonna happen. Not only is that not how diplomacy is conducted, Biden is at this point mentally incapable of being able to handle a direct conversation with a hostile opponent who is not going to submit questions ahead of time or allow answers to be fed into his earpiece.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Has there ever been a debate between a sitting American President and a Foreign Leader?

Well, VP Richard Nixon and Nikita Khrushchev​

Top Bottom