• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Show up to a school board meeting and get rowdy, you're a domestic terrorist.

Show up to a Democrat run city and Burn, Loot and Murder, and you're a "mostly peaceful protestor."

How long till the wool is pulled from the eyes of "average" American? Is there even an "average" American, or is everyone divided into their tribes and F' everyone else?

United we stand, divided we fall...

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

Show up to a Democrat run city and Burn, Loot and Murder, and you're a "mostly peaceful protestor."

How long till the wool is pulled from the eyes of "average" American? Is there even an "average" American, or is everyone divided into their tribes and F' everyone else?

I'm sure Antifa will come out and set them straight, you know being anti-fascist and all.

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    I think the majority are in the middle aka moderate but the only ones who make headlines are the extremists on either end of the spectrum. I imagine it's partly sensationalism on the part of the media but also the liberal media agenda. The statistic I hear is like 20% are hard right and 20% hard left, which leaves 60% somewhere in the middle of the political ideological spectrum. I'm hearing lots of average people who fall in that middle area regretting their Biden vote in November but this clearly demonstrates that elections indeed have consequences. Let's just hope there's a country left by the time this is over

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I think the majority are in the middle aka moderate but the only ones who make headlines are the extremists on either end of the spectrum. I imagine it's partly sensationalism on the part of the media but also the liberal media agenda. The statistic I hear is like 20% are hard right and 20% hard left, which leaves 60% somewhere in the middle of the political ideological spectrum. I'm hearing lots of average people who fall in that middle area regretting their Biden vote in November but this clearly demonstrates that elections indeed have consequences. Let's just hope there's a country left by the time this is over

Only one side of the far groups has real power.

The other rarely discussed issue is the changing of definitions. The leftists have succeeded in changing literally everything. Views, once liberal mainstays, like "all men are created equal" and "I hate what you say but will fight to the death for your right to say it" are now defined as far right..

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Before I say it, I understand it is a hard road, but the ONLY thing they understand is shutting them down. Pull your kids out of school and homeschool them. Read Carmel schools has a $2 million shortfall due to parents pulling kids out because of CRT, heard other school systems nearby likely have similar shortfalls...

Drewski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2019
    Deep South Side
    I'm sure Antifa will come out and set them straight, you know being anti-fascist and all.
    They *are* anti fascism. As Don “lulu” Lemon says, it says so right in their name.

The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.
    Philip K. Dick

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    I don't understand how the fed can jump into this issue. If a parent literally threatens to kill, blowup, or otherwise physically harm a board member, isn't the state in charge of charges/ prosecution? Where/ how does the feds gain authority over local school boards and parents?

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    I don't understand how the fed can jump into this issue. If a parent literally threatens to kill, blowup, or otherwise physically harm a board member, isn't the state in charge of charges/ prosecution? Where/ how does the feds gain authority over local school boards and parents?
    It's called the Patriot Act. Once you get labeled a domestic terrorist, your constitutional rights are null and void, you're detained indefinitely without representation, there's secret courts and basically you can expect to die like a dog at the hands of your own government all because of some progressive hyperbole.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    School board meeting problems are an issue for local PD. The board members should just call 911 if they feel threatened, Cardinal Garland seems obsessed with finding elusive white nationalists in areas like this.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Terry Mcaulfe (D) "Parents have no say on what teachers can teach, I'm not going to let them come into schools and make decisions." Wants terror charges on parents.

Schools were always paid for by the parents, and ran by parents. Then well into the 1800's PA passed "public schools" but only poor children could attend. Since then, especially after WWII the Government took massive control of public schools, destroyed prayer and bible classes in the 60's (which I remember having bible class every week) to the 1980's when any school left that had the 10 commandments still up had to be removed ( those evil anti-American commandments ). I wish this is a wake up for parents to stop handing over their kids to the government as the babysitters. Stop putting yourself and your toys before your kids and raise them. Private, christian, or home schooling is out there....save them from the liberal pandemic.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Buckwhacker had dropped the article below in another thread. Read it and about fell over.

Is there no one in this regime who has so much as a shred of integrity or conscience?

Thanks jw, yep should have dropped that link here as well. And to think, this guy could have been a SCJ. Thank you Turtle!

Onebad06vtx

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Ellettsville
    Atleast we have no mean tweets!
    Sad things going on in this country.
    The turning point will be the next election where biden cheats AGAIN and wins by a landslide.
    Thats when people will decide to take there country back!

Top Bottom