• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Maybe the school board members should be required to live in the district and/or have children that attend school within the district. I'm sure this occurs on occasion already. But any way we can force them to have some skin in the game might help.

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    Atleast we have no mean tweets!
    Sad things going on in this country.
    The turning point will be the next election where biden cheats AGAIN and wins by a landslide.
    Thats when people will decide to take there country back!
    You actually believe there will ever be another election?! When Hitler seized Nazi power and eliminated all political opponents, elections became unnecessary or at best a formality as everyone who was casting a vote was already a member of the Nazi party. I'm sure Biden (If he's still in power) or the Democratic party in general will have dissolved any opposing party, and/or engineer another pandemic as justification for suspending the election indefinitely. In fact, as they're on track to lose big in next year's midterms, that sounds like a perfect opportunity for them to test out the scheme.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    Parents are challenging the hard left by showing up and reading the filth straight from the books the board approved. Liberals can't let people know what they are doing, or no one would go along with it. So the left is going to fight this with everything they can. They call repubs Nazis, now they are domestic terrorists, they call the right what they actually are. Try talking to a lefty. It's impossible. They are brainless zealots. Liberalism is their religion. You can prove them wrong, and they just say "oh fox news" or "that's racist" of phobic, etc. Ever try and change someone's religion? Good luck. Pull your kids out. Attend the meetings, get informed on who's running and vote them out.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Buckwhacker had dropped the article below in another thread. Read it and about fell over.

Is there no one in this regime who has so much as a shred of integrity or conscience?

Chicago is as Chicago does.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    You actually believe there will ever be another election?! When Hitler seized Nazi power and eliminated all political opponents, elections became unnecessary or at best a formality as everyone who was casting a vote was already a member of the Nazi party. I'm sure Biden (If he's still in power) or the Democratic party in general will have dissolved any opposing party, and/or engineer another pandemic as justification for suspending the election indefinitely. In fact, as they're on track to lose big in next year's midterms, that sounds like a perfect opportunity for them to test out the scheme.
    :tinfoil: Step away from the news.....slowly

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    I imagine garland grew up the kind of kid that got his *** kicked every time he poked his head out from his mom's skirt.
    Garlands son in law is involved with supplying the schools with crt material. Conflict of interest here?

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    The solution is this...Put the school board president, and every ********** that goes along with this charade, in a room with a bunch of pipe hitting, hard m***********s that have blowtorches and pliers (Thank you Pulp Fiction)! This **** would stop real quick. And yes, I am condoning the use of violence, just as the left does WITHOUT REPERCUSSIONS. I had a daughter raped when in college, and when that bastard is finished being someones little bitch, he will pay in this life or the next. I went to the School of the Americas. **** the feds. Nuff said.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Oh crap.
    The charges were bleeped out of the video I posted.
    I found this, and I was going to cut/paste them.
    And now I can see why they were bleeped.
    Geez.
    They arrested the dad? After reading the charges, I thought he was more "civilized" than I am.
    :xmad:

Since I don't want to post the charges, and get the mods mad, here is a link.

Someone should point out to the Board, vigilantism (sp?) is what occurs when the population loses faith in the government to provide "justice".

Last edited:

Wstar425

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2018
    Sandia Park, New Mexico
    My wife was a School District Administrator for 12 years, at three different schools, and retired this year.

We moved to New Mexico to be near our daughter and grandson. I am SO GLAD she retired but not nearly as much as she is!

Having said that, School Board meetings are a “meeting of the Board” that is open to the public. They are NOT (supposed to be) free for alls for public dissent. Some Boards allow public comments before and after, and some even go as far as allowing public comments DURING the meeting, but in my limited experience that always (usually) quickly gets out of hand. At least it did in the one small school, I observed, where the Board allowed it, I expect in a larger District it would be even worse.

Your input to the board members is to be given BEFORE the meeting where that topic is to be discussed, then the board meeting is open to the public so you can view your board member, and the board’s handling of said matter. If every parent were given unlimited time to speak at every meeting the meetings would go on forever. And do!

If you are unhappy with your board member then you can replace them at the next election, or even run yourself for a seat on the Board.

It appears to me to be a pretty thankless, low paying job. We were always in rather small, rural, sometimes poverty stricken school districts which were generally conservative. I can’t really imagine a big city, liberal setting. What I see happening today in these examples and video’s are TOTALLY OUT OF LINE, and reprehensible behavior by the board and LE. However, in my experience they basically brought it on themselves by letting the camel get its nose under the tent. Along with possibly making TERRIBLE decisions, not having student’s best interests in mind, being tyrants, and about a million other things they did badly.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Oh crap.
    The charges were bleeped out of the video I posted.
    I found this, and I was going to cut/paste them.
    And now I can see why they were bleeped.
    Geez.
    They arrested the dad? After reading the charges, I thought he was more "civilized" than he was.
    :xmad:

Since I don't want to post the charges, and get the mods mad, here is a link.

Someone should point out to the Board, vigilantism (sp?) is what occurs when the population loses faith in the government to provide "justice".

Freaking unreal...

Top Bottom