• ...and so much more!
  • Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    I can't even bring myself to watch this arrogant, self serving, traitorous, slimey, lying, two faced, putrid, holier-than-thow, asinine, pompous, snake oil selling, piece of feces, f*****g a*****e spewing his b******t!
    Makes me want to vomit! Many times!
    Don’t hold back, tell us what you really think.

Seriously, I agree. He is one of the very worst congress critters there is.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    All ten of these spineless POS were sent a letter today. Keep in mind the Republican Party Platform states “We oppose ill-conceived laws that would restrict magazine capacity or ban the sale of the most popular and common modern rifle”. All of the above simply have lied when they claimed to be a Republican.

Join me in telling the Republican National Committee that those who willfully agree to subvert the Constitution, should not be allowed to campaign under the Republican Party banner. https://gop.com/contact-us/

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Don’t hold back, tell us what you really think.

Seriously, I agree. He is one of the very worst congress critters there is.

INGO rules prevent me from expressing my more descriptive thoughts.
    May the fleas of a thousand camels infest his crotch and his arms be to short to scratch!

Patched

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 4, 2021
    Lake County
    Cameramonkey's post reminded me - a few years ago when we had the House, the Senate and the White House, there was a lot of talk about national reciprocity and also a hearing protection act for suppressors. What happened - why did those two things not happen?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Cameramonkey's post reminded me - a few years ago when we had the House, the Senate and the White House, there was a lot of talk about national reciprocity and also a hearing protection act for suppressors. What happened - why did those two things not happen?

I've never been a fan of national reciprocity

Under such a scheme I expect a lot of states would look more like California than Alaska.

It is a matter for states, not the feds.

That ****ing camel can keep it's damn nose out of the tent

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    A problem solved is a campaign issue lost.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    June 21, 2022

Dear Mr. Smith,

Thank you for contacting my office regarding gun control. I appreciate hearing from you on this issue.

The Second Amendment guarantees that the right of the American people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. I am a strong believer that a person's inherent right to self-defense and right to individual gun ownership must be preserved and defended. I recognize your concerns about gun violence, and I sincerely empathize with the victims and affected families of horrific tragedies like mass shootings. No one in our country should be subjected to the reprehensible violence of mass killings or hatefully motivated attacks.

Regrettably, in many cases, the numerous laws that are already on the books to protect people from gun violence are not fully and judiciously enforced. Federal, state, and local laws mandating background checks, extreme risk protection orders, capacity limits, and the prohibition of dangerous criminals and the mentally ill from having access to firearms are already widespread. Still, legislators and law enforcement must continue to search for meaningful solutions that prevent instances of devastating gun violence from happening without subverting Americans' right to keep and bear arms. Finally, it is important that we as Americans address and respond to the dark part of our culture that produces violence and destruction. I appreciate your input, and I will keep both your comments and the best interest of Hoosiers in mind when reviewing any legislation that affects the right to keep and bear arms.

Thank you for contacting me. It is an honor to serve as your U.S. Senator from Indiana. Please keep in touch with me on issues of concern to you. You can also follow me on Twitter or Facebook for real-time updates on my activities in the U.S. Senate. If I ever may be of service, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,
    Mike Braun
    U.S. Senator

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    June 21, 2022

Dear Mr. Smith,

Thank you for contacting my office regarding gun control. I appreciate hearing from you on this issue.

The Second Amendment guarantees that the right of the American people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. I am a strong believer that a person's inherent right to self-defense and right to individual gun ownership must be preserved and defended. I recognize your concerns about gun violence, and I sincerely empathize with the victims and affected families of horrific tragedies like mass shootings. No one in our country should be subjected to the reprehensible violence of mass killings or hatefully motivated attacks.

Regrettably, in many cases, the numerous laws that are already on the books to protect people from gun violence are not fully and judiciously enforced. Federal, state, and local laws mandating background checks, extreme risk protection orders, capacity limits, and the prohibition of dangerous criminals and the mentally ill from having access to firearms are already widespread. Still, legislators and law enforcement must continue to search for meaningful solutions that prevent instances of devastating gun violence from happening without subverting Americans' right to keep and bear arms. Finally, it is important that we as Americans address and respond to the dark part of our culture that produces violence and destruction. I appreciate your input, and I will keep both your comments and the best interest of Hoosiers in mind when reviewing any legislation that affects the right to keep and bear arms.

Thank you for contacting me. It is an honor to serve as your U.S. Senator from Indiana. Please keep in touch with me on issues of concern to you. You can also follow me on Twitter or Facebook for real-time updates on my activities in the U.S. Senate. If I ever may be of service, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,
    Mike Braun
    U.S. Senator
    That's a stronger pro-2A stance than some of the replies I've gotten from Braun's office in the past.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    United States Senator Mike Braun’s staff will be in your area soon! We are here to assist you with any issues you are having with federal agencies, listen to concerns about pending or future legislation, and help address any other topics you may want to discuss.

We are asking anyone wishing to attend the Mobile Office RSVP and work with our staff to schedule a time to discuss how our office can be of assistance. You may do so by emailing Regional Director John Moton at John_Moton@braun.senate.gov.

Please see below for details:

Date: Friday, June 24, 2022

Time: 1:00PM - 2:30PM

Ohio County Public Library

50 Second St.

Rising, IN 47040

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    My calls and correspondence to our Indiana senators has so far only listed the following response

"
    mail
    June 21, 2022
    Dear Mr. Wampler,

Sincerely,
    mail

Mike Braun
    U.S. Senator"

And form letter which at best is a noncommittal response which does not tie him to either a pro gun control or a pro constitutional position.

I should be grateful for any response however; as Senator Braun at least acknowledged the contact.

I haven't heard anything from Senator Young and if I do I suspect it will be worse.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    Don't forget the padding:

TITLE III—OTHER MATTERS

Subtitle A—Extension of Moratorium​
    13101 - Extension of moratorium on implementation of rule relating to eliminating the anti-kickback statute safe harbor protection for prescription drug rebates.
    Section 90006 of division I of the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act (42 U.S.C. 1320a–7b note) is amended by striking ‘‘January 1, 2026’’ and inserting ‘‘January 1, 2027’’.
    Subtitle B—Medicare Improvement Fund
    Subtitle C—Luke and Alex School Safety Act of 2022
    Subtitle D—Amendment on ESEA Funding

These people have no scruples.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    This one caught my eye: redefining "engaged in a business".

SEC. 12002. DEFINING ‘‘ENGAGED IN THE BUSINESS’’.19
    Section 921 of title 18, United States Code, is20
    amended—21
    (1) in paragraph (21)(C), by striking ‘‘with the22
    principal objective of livelihood and profit’’ and in-23
    serting ‘‘to predominantly earn a profit’’;24

Top Bottom