• ...and so much more!
  • ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Does it actually have a Language that Defines the difference between Hobby Seller = NO FFL vs Business Seller = YES FFL

I remember a question about this in another thread asking if it was 2 guns / month or ??? - and the response was NOT Defined
    Purposely obtuse.
    The language concerning selling 80%ers is “intent”, as in built with the intent to sell.
    I will predict they will make more laws less specific so they can interpret the rules to fit their purpose, i.e. dem shoots up school it’s the guns fault but a patriot defends himself in the street it’s patriots fault, and can persecute accordingly.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Freaking Todd Young... he can pack up his family and move himself back to Pennsylvania where he's from. He's not a Hoosier and he doesn't represent Indiana anymore if he ever did.
    Did you know he's related to Dan Quayle? A friend reminded me of that little fact today. As I understand it, his wife is a cousin of Dan's wife.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I'm not going to retype my last post, you can read here. https://www.indianagunowners.com/threads/uvalde-texas-killing.521997/post-9200932

Please, release a fire hose of commentary to Senator Young's Washington office number (202) 224-5623, and fill his email inbox and physical mailbox. He needs to clearly understand how out of step he is with his constituents.

Senator young has received three phone calls from me, two today, at least three emails, and one snail mail.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    I'm not going to retype my last post, you can read here. https://www.indianagunowners.com/threads/uvalde-texas-killing.521997/post-9200932

Please, release a fire hose of commentary to Senator Young's Washington office number (202) 224-5623, and fill his email inbox and physical mailbox. He needs to clearly understand how out of step he is with his constituents.

Senator young has received three phone calls from me, two today, at least three emails, and one snail mail.
    I just got off the phone with his local office and the woman that answered the phone sounded very tired and very worn out. I was very nice to her and I was able to get out of her that they have been slammed today with people calling the office angry at his vote last night. I also called DC office but only got the voicemail which I left a voicemail. He's also received a email from me as well today

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Did you know he's related to Dan Quayle? A friend reminded me of that little fact today. As I understand it, his wife is a cousin of Dan's wife.
    I wonder if Todd Young can spell potato(e)? Really, T. Young has never been anything more than a classic rino. I wouldn't say his vote on this surprises me. I do wonder why here and now on this particular legislation though.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Have not called Young’s office yet, on my to do list. However just finished a lengthy email explaining my feelings as to his support of the bill and the fact that I will actively and vigorously support a challenger to unseat him.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    The bill is said to strengthen penalties for straw purchases. What is already illegal becomes really, really illegal. It applies 'domestic' dispute penalties to boyfriend and girlfriend couples, not just married couples. When exactly does a relationship become "boyfriend and girlfriend" or a "couple"? What of throuples situations like Katie Hill? If one smacks around his roommate it isn't 'domestic' because they're not boinking? We don't need this legislation.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    The bill is said to strengthen penalties for straw purchases. What is already illegal becomes really, really illegal. It applies 'domestic' dispute penalties to boyfriend and girlfriend couples, not just married couples. When exactly does a relationship become "boyfriend and girlfriend" or a "couple"? What of throuples situations like Katie Hill? If one smacks around his roommate it isn't 'domestic' because they're not boinking? We don't need this legislation.
    It will be based on Facebook status probably....kidding not kidding

Top Bottom