• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Look at that--Defensive Counterintelligence (well, attempts at it)! Diversified assets!

Wow, finally a decent drug gang that is trying to be smooth criminals. Impressive bust.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I remember the Resnover gang had someone on the inside of IMPD, both of those guys are long dead.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Glad to see this! Now hopefully they will be put away for a long time; only then will this be great news.

I just spit water all over my macbook and woke up my daughter laughing. This is Marion County. They've likely already signed a plea agreement for probation (with 12 hot **** tests included) and time served.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    It's good to see bad guys sent to the slammer (do the kids still call it that?) Props to the IMPD.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    I just spit water all over my macbook and woke up my daughter laughing. This is Marion County. They've likely already signed a plea agreement for probation (with 12 hot **** tests included) and time served.

I truly wish I could call you out for being wrong.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    From the article:
    Police linked the group to heroin distribution, firearm trafficking and "an enormous amount of guns being transferred to serious violent felons," according to Deputy Chief of Investigations Bill Lorah.

I thought all of the firearms illegally went to Chicago??

I sure do hope they go away for a long time and some of these arrests helps to clean up indy a bit... I am also with you Chip, I don't know why the "civilian" statement was made, it's like she's in the reserves or something. All police officers are civilians unless they are in the military.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Every time I hear about one of these gang busts I hope some of the guns they find are the ones I had stolen last year.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    From the article:
    Police linked the group to heroin distribution, firearm trafficking and "an enormous amount of guns being transferred to serious violent felons," according to Deputy Chief of Investigations Bill Lorah.

I thought all of the firearms illegally went to Chicago??

I sure do hope they go away for a long time and some of these arrests helps to clean up indy a bit... I am also with you Chip, I don't know why the "civilian" statement was made, it's like she's in the reserves or something. All police officers are civilians unless they are in the military.

I swear that if I ever go into this type of enterprise, I will only transfer guns to comical violent felons! :):

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

They won't even get 12.

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise

Unfortunately, I know you're right. It saddens me that officers risk their lives catching these criminals, only for them to come back tomorrow and do the same things. Not only that, it sends a message to other criminals.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I think by civilian don't they mean that he wasn't working under IMPD orders? (Undercover)

Civilian = doesn't have arrest authority. While I know people get cranky over the whole thing for some reason, with arrest authority = sworn, without arrest authority = civilian employee.

*edit, because someone will be that guy. Arrest authority as a law enforcement officer, every citizen has arrest authority in some situations via citizen's arrest.

Top Bottom