• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    No, I didn’t sit through the whole thing. I skipped through it. Basically he’s saying that tree huggers sabotage the lumber industry. They pound rods into trees, I guess to ruin or otherwise make it difficult to cut trees. And he went through a long list of recent fires at saw mills and lumber yards, implying it’s the tree huggers setting them. While I’m sure that it has an impact on local supplies, it probably doesn’t account for the shortage as much as the high demand from people being stuck at home AND given $1200 from the government.

I put it in this thread because it’s a form of political violence/terrorism to sabotage an industry like that.

Hey, I'm a tree hugger! Well, I used to be... now that I'm older I have to use the climbing aid for my portable tree stand. :):

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    No, I didn’t sit through the whole thing. I skipped through it. Basically he’s saying that tree huggers sabotage the lumber industry. They pound rods into trees, I guess to ruin or otherwise make it difficult to cut trees. And he went through a long list of recent fires at saw mills and lumber yards, implying it’s the tree huggers setting them. While I’m sure that it has an impact on local supplies, it probably doesn’t account for the shortage as much as the high demand from people being stuck at home AND given $1200 from the government.

I put it in this thread because it’s a form of political violence/terrorism to sabotage an industry like that.

Sawing into a spike with either a chainsaw or at the sawmill has caused severe injuries and some deaths to sawyers in addition to the damage it does to the equipment. As mentioned it's been going on for a long time, I doubt it has increased lately since the types that like to spike trees are probably too busy with Antifa and BLM duties.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    There have been environmentalists quoted to the effect that “the only hope for the planet is for the right virus to come along”. Some of them were probably hoping that COVID-19 was going to be the one.

At first I thought it would be fun to ask one of those types "but how do you know YOU and your ilk will be the ones left standing to help carry on a sustainable small footprint, low impact humanity? How do you know you wont be dead too and many awful people will survive and continue to abuse the earth?" thinking that they would have trouble squaring their mortality with that logic. Then I realized these are the idiots who would welcome their deaths for the good of the planet :rolleyes: like we might sacrifice ourselves so our kids would be able to live on.

Sawing into a spike with either a chainsaw or at the sawmill has caused severe injuries and some deaths to sawyers in addition to the damage it does to the equipment. As mentioned it's been going on for a long time, I doubt it has increased lately since the types that like to spike trees are probably too busy with Antifa and BLM duties.

Yeah, I have a hard time believing all that vandalism over the decades "conveniently" came to fruition during the great :poop: storm of 2020.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    I have been following this story. This is the ultimate outcome when a gov’t abdicates to the rule of the mob. I’m glad that hasn’t happened where I live, but I have also just about reached my limit with these people.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    No matter what it says on the side of the car, the police have no legal obligation to protect you.
    They do have an obligation to attempt to find the criminals and collect evidence pursuant to bringing charges against the criminals.
    When the mob violence starts, expect the police to hide in the station house to "avoid instigating further violence." Review what happened in L.A. in '92.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    People on twitter are trying to say the guy deserved it, that he was trying to run over protestors. I don’t see any evidence that he was. Some witnesses tweeted that he crashed as he was trying to escape from the mob because he was trying to avoid hitting people. Also, if he were trying to run people over, the video would be about the victims of that and he would be home and well by now. As it is, it’s uncertain he’s even gonna live through this.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    People on twitter are trying to say the guy deserved it, that he was trying to run over protestors. I don’t see any evidence that he was...

Nope. There isn't.

The link I shared in post #5107 has videos of what happened prior to the crash.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I didn't watch all the videos, but I assume no one ever attacked the victim face to face. Usually, ANTIFA attacks only from behind or from a blind side.
    If the victim had been armed and fired a shot, most likely all those in front of him would have scattered while all the ANTIFA behind him would have emptied their nines in his general direction.
    I recommend avoiding the mobs completely, but if you get trapped, expect the attacks to come from all sides.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    Nope. There isn't.

the videos I saw showed people tackling his woman passenger, attacking the truck, and trying to pull him out of the truck. He started honking his horn and trying to drive away. At some point he crashed and they finished literally kicking the shirt out of him.

Just proves, yet again, that we are ultimately responsible for our own safety. There wasn’t a police officer to be seen. I saw one story where something like 60 911 calls went unanswered over the weekend in that town. This is exactly what the Democratic Party wants for the rest of the “white supremacy “ supporters.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Nope. There isn't.

Yeah, I saw what happened prior. It looks to me like he ended up on that street for some reason, and just wanted to get out of it. I have no idea why he was down there. It seems weird at leas that his truck had no plates, a fact which some people used to prove he was up to no good. But if his reason for being there was a “white nationalist” there to run over protestors, he’s the worst racist in history, crashing his truck trying to avoid hitting protestors.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Maybe we should just build a wall around Portland, the place doesn't even resemble America any more.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Sure it does. It resembles leftists America. This is what their policies look like when enforced, it’s just happened a lot quicker than they imagined.
    They’re putting the world they propose on open view except the media seems to want to hide it.

Top Bottom