POLITICAL pictures - Funny (unlikely), Sad (more likely) Infuriating (most likely)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeDome

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    ^^I'm never going to be anything but angry about this distraction to our military.

I got to know a bunch of lifers when I had a civilian concession business on an Army Post. Lots of SSG, a few SFC, one SGM and a CPT I considered friends, all totally hardcore. Those people worked way harder than the youngers they were training to keep themselves up, trained and fit.

Now this? Just, no.
    :xmad:

Last edited:

BeDome

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Probably not, but this one is 100% wrong. It should read:

Who thinks it’s insane we allow the government to control the healthcare industry.

The insurance companies have their bad guys, but with the government topping it adds another layer of bad guys…
    Thought it was fun. I had not seen Goodman in anything lately.

... and I know you're right.

BeDome

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    OK, you guys.
    Not so funny, but maybe a budding young conservative mind will work on some of this some day. We ALL know the balance is off.

I get that the House always wins, but maybe they could do something about the carpet!

I probably won't post the Ghille suits backing up the chicken attempting to cross now, either. That one is just too serious for this crowd.
    :laugh:

Last edited:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    There WERE people that paid for their medical stuff, and only had insurance for catastrophic events... such as cancer.

But then the government came in and "fixed" things.
    At least if we choose we can still get a surety bond in Indiana (and 32 other states) instead of paying monthly car insurance(though if you have a loan your lender may not allow it).

BeDome

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    At least if we choose we can still get a surety bond in Indiana (and 32 other states) instead of paying monthly car insurance(though if you have a loan your lender may not allow it).
    An uncle did similar with all his business vehicles and lots of trucks, even had a widows fund set up the same way, just in case of tragedy.

He had lots of loot at the end of a contract or quarterly for continuing contracts. The hated fracking, then drilling and extraction.
    Not his oil, he was the hired help, paid by a board of investors mostly. He still got pretty rich by the time he was done working.

His position was that if he paid enough in insurance premiums to cover incidentals in a dangerous field, all that money would just be gone.

Doing it this way, the money could not be touched or used as collateral but, barring emergency, it was still his!
    :thumbsup:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom