Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Or, if you don't live in the 10 most populous cities.

Incidentally, I did a tally of the top metro areas awhile ago when looking at the electoral college issue. The top 10 metro areas account for just under 25% of the population. That's still a **** ton of moonbeams. But they've only had the political capital because they believed they had it and we believed we didn't.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    :)

Joe G

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    SE Indiana

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I believe it's mostly paid by various scholarships - she was pretty smart in HS.

Too bad she caught the Liberal Flu in college. :(

My niece is crying that Trumps election is the end of the world and he'll start putting gays in camps.
    And she doesn't want to speak with anyone that disagrees.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Ask her which party has put Americans in concentration camps. Then ask her which party went to war to defend the right to own slaves.

The answers to those questions involve history and facts, neither of which matter to Progressives. They have all agreed on their world view and it is heresy to question any part of it.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Ask her which party has put Americans in concentration camps. Then ask her which party went to war to defend the right to own slaves.

Meh.. . .
    Worse things could happen.

She COULD actually want to try and convince you.

The answers to those questions involve history and facts, neither of which matter to Progressives. They have all agreed on their world view and it is heresy to question any part of it.

I'm not sure, but I think she's surrounded by wymen. So anything an OFWG says....

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I'm not sure, but I think she's surrounded by wymen. So anything an OFWG says....

They've spelled it "womyn" to eliminate any reference to and distance themselves from males... however I think your spelling of it is closer, though still off by a letter:

W(h)y men?

As in, why do they need us, other than for vehicle maintenance and squishing bugs?

I pity them, I really do, and that's a feeling I don't feel very often. Something terrible had to have happened to them to fill them with so much hate for half of the world's population, based solely on that half's genitalia.

Prejudice is a terrible thing.

Blessings,
    Bill

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    They've spelled it "womyn" to eliminate any reference to and distance themselves from males... however I think your spelling of it is closer, though still off by a letter:

W(h)y men?

As in, why do they need us, other than for vehicle maintenance and squishing bugs?

I pity them, I really do, and that's a feeling I don't feel very often. Something terrible had to have happened to them to fill them with so much hate for half of the world's population, based solely on that half's genitalia.

Prejudice is a terrible thing.

Blessings,
    Bill

Prejudice is a terrible thing, but I see much more prejudice in the Progressives with whom I come in contact than in the Conservatives.
    In my experience, Prejudice is a Progressive thing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom