Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    It is amazing that they are so openly following those rules. I have heard of "Rules for Radicals" for about eight years. I have never looked it up for myself, this is the first time I've actually read them.

No that I have, I can see that they (democrats) have been following them as long as I've been alive. The book was written in 71 and I can see Them used against Reagan, to the extent that many on here parrot the MSM diatribe against him to this day.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    15542269_1004306393035872_4319310446180627968_n.jpg

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Blue Falcon

I started a thread about how far left the Democratic Party that included many quotes from that great book.
    You and about 90% of the board wanted me dead only a few understood the sarcasm.

Oh by the way did you know that HRC was seen as a daughter of [FONT=Bitstream Vera Serif, Times New Roman, serif]Alinsky
    [/FONT]

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    From the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (c) 2016 Cagle Cartoons.
    And also from the Rankin-Bass production of "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer".

"We're on the Island of Misfit Toys . . . "

But I can't copy the cartoon properly. Hillary is sitting on the right side of the panel, with the Misfit Toys huddled as far away from her as they can get, on the left side.

Need to replace the silhouette of King Moon Racer in front of the Moon with one of Trump's 757.

Opinion | TribLIVE

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    If they can't handle the concept of "j", the square root of -1, they won't make it as an EE anyway.

No joke but I know this husband/wife EE combo that one time, she was putting up Christmas lights and she couldn't figure out why, after she'd strung umpteen strings together, she was blowing fuses. Yeah...I'm not sure who took her tests for her...and she didn't need to know that stuff to get promoted anyway. ;)

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Blue Falcon

I started a thread about how far left the Democratic Party that included many quotes from that great book.
    You and about 90% of the board wanted me dead only a few understood the sarcasm.

Oh by the way did you know that HRC was seen as a daughter of Alinsky

I have never wished you dead, you started a very pointed thread when nobody knew you. The posts that you made would have been considered very sarcastic, by many who know me, if I had said the same thing. There was no point of reference with you. Therefore until you made it known that it was sarcastic we trusted that what you posted was in fact your own opinion. Still there were some who didn't believe you. If you recall I once came to your defense.

If you don't understand context, I can not help you.

I still have a problem with a lot that Gapair posts. I have to read his sig line often.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    No joke but I know this husband/wife EE combo that one time, she was putting up Christmas lights and she couldn't figure out why, after she'd strung umpteen strings together, she was blowing fuses. Yeah...I'm not sure who took her tests for her...and she didn't need to know that stuff to get promoted anyway. ;)

All EEs are not created equal:

There are DC EEs, single-phase AC EEs, Three-Phase AC EEs, and six-and twelve-phase AC EEs.
    There are 5 volt DC, +/- 15 volt DC, and 24/28 volt D.C. EEs.
    There are also 120/240/480 volt AC EEs, plus 2300/4160, 7200, and all those voltages up to 69 kV.
    Then there are the 115, 138, 161, 230, 345, 500, and 765kV--plus the +/- 500 kV D.C. on the Interties out west.

I have gone gone as high as 138kV AC, and 750v/130 kA DC (once upon a time, it was FUN to be an EE for ALCOA).

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    From the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (c) 2016 Cagle Cartoons.
    And also from the Rankin-Bass production of "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer".

"We're on the Island of Misfit Toys . . . "

But I can't copy the cartoon properly. Hillary is sitting on the right side of the panel, with the Misfit Toys huddled as far away from her as they can get, on the left side.

Need to replace the silhouette of King Moon Racer in front of the Moon with one of Trump's 757.

Opinion | TribLIVE

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    All EEs are not created equal:

There are DC EEs, single-phase AC EEs, Three-Phase AC EEs, and six-and twelve-phase AC EEs.
    There are 5 volt DC, +/- 15 volt DC, and 24/28 volt D.C. EEs.
    There are also 120/240/480 volt AC EEs, plus 2300/4160, 7200, and all those voltages up to 69 kV.
    Then there are the 115, 138, 161, 230, 345, 500, and 765kV--plus the +/- 500 kV D.C. on the Interties out west.

I have gone gone as high as 138kV AC, and 750v/130 kA DC (once upon a time, it was FUN to be an EE for ALCOA).

For those of us barely able to change a light bulb, if feels like you're just showing off !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom