Police raid Indiana Voter Registration Project, reports of fraud...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Officials: 1000s of Indiana voter registrations changed | WANE

This article also says records were changed at BMV. So how do conspiracy theorists explain that? Isn't BMV a patronage job under a Republican administration? I'm thinking these are random errors due to carelessness that have been placed under a microscope for a political agenda.

Lol

It must be just a big coincidence that it suddenly happened NOW, to a bunch of REPUBLICANS. You go on believing that.

:rolleyes:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Lol

It must be just a big coincidence that it suddenly happened NOW, to a bunch of REPUBLICANS. You go on believing that.

:rolleyes:

And as I recall, at least one INGOer.

Dems trying to vote improperly (more than once, userping another's vote who wasnt voting anyway, voting when you arent eligible/registered, etc) is AOK.
    Republicans trying to prevent them from committing fraud: voter suppression.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I see dead people:

http://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2016-10-25/apnewsbreak-voter-group-says-dead-people-likely-registered

APNewsbreak: Voter Group Says Dead People Likely Registered - ABC News

A data analysis firm hired by a voter registration group says its examination of Indiana's voter database has found thousands of people over the age of 110 who are likely deceased and still registered to vote.

I would like to know how many of those voters checked in last election. I know they dont record your vote, but dont they at least record who showed up? (or mailed in ballots) THAT would be telling.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I would like to know how many of those voters checked in last election. I know they dont record your vote, but dont they at least record who showed up? (or mailed in ballots) THAT would be telling.

They have to have assess to that info.
    I know I have signed a log book before.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    ...and for calling themselves "patriots".

How dare you! Why, here is their founding patriot member!
    Benedict_Arnold_1color-AB.jpeg

But is it accessible like our 4473 data (hard copies that must be searched) or do those books get scanned in for long term storage so that they are searchable?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    https://thinkprogress.org/indiana-registration-raid-51a6a7a83f37#.lubf7hkdy

Indiana officials are trying to block almost 45,000 black citizens from voting

Gee. Wouldn't have anything to do with FRAUD, would it?

How the hell do they know they are black? Race isnt a field on the indiana voter registration form. And the federal form that does include it has strict instructions not to use it except for specific (non IN) states.

Unless the group was racist in their work by excluding non-black voters from their efforts. So the only way they would know that the state was "being racist" by denying the apps was because they were racist in the first place by only registering black voters.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    https://thinkprogress.org/indiana-registration-raid-51a6a7a83f37#.lubf7hkdy

Indiana officials are trying to block almost 45,000 black citizens from voting

Gee. Wouldn't have anything to do with FRAUD, would it?

How would we know, this is still under investigation? All I can say, is that if proof of voter fraud is found, lock up the people responsible, however, if this investigation doesn't find voter fraud, and tens of thousands of people end up not having their votes counted, the feds need to move in and see if those responsible for this investigation should be locked up themselves.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    How the hell do they know they are black? Race isnt a field on the indiana voter registration form. And the federal form that does include it has strict instructions not to use it except for specific (non IN) states.

Unless the group was racist in their work by excluding non-black voters from their efforts. So the only way they would know that the state was "being racist" by denying the apps was because they were racist in the first place by only registering black voters.

I think conventional logic is that the Patriot Majority held voter drives in areas that mainly black. Indiana in 2014 had the lowest black voter turnout in the nation, and they have been actively attempting to reverse that trend.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I think conventional logic is that the Patriot Majority held voter drives in areas that mainly black. Indiana in 2014 had the lowest black voter turnout in the nation, and they have been actively attempting to reverse that trend.

But thats racist! You cant selectively target one group while excluding all others! Its not fair!

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    how could they not vote? No registrations were taken. Only copies made. The registrations are still active. No one is suppressing anything. Except maybe patriot majority is suppressing an investigation.

Jason

Top Bottom