Police raid Indiana Voter Registration Project, reports of fraud...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I just checked mine and am no longer a registered voter. I have voted and been registered each and every election since 1976. thanks for the link bw

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you are a registered Republican?

EDIT: I would consider this type of crime (vote tampering) a capitol offense. tar/feather/rail at minimum. Gallows as a possibility. You dont mess with our right to freely elect our representatives. PERIOD. That is treasonous in my eyes.

On a related note: (not my handywork)

clintongallows.jpg

Last edited:

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    It's telling that the exact same crowd who has a giant collective ****fit over voter ID on the grounds that it "disenfranchises" voters is AOK with illegal voting or even (in this case) people actually deregistering legal voters.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    It's telling that the exact same crowd who has a giant collective ****fit over voter ID on the grounds that it "disenfranchises" voters is AOK with illegal voting or even (in this case) people actually deregistering legal voters.

I ask you, who throws the giant collective ****fit when legal voters, who vote only once and are in this country legally are disenfranchised by fraudulent voters? Sadly we know that answer.

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you are a registered Republican?

EDIT: I would consider this type of crime (vote tampering) a capitol offense. tar/feather/rail at minimum. Gallows as a possibility. You dont mess with our right to freely elect our representatives. PERIOD. That is treasonous in my eyes.

On a related note: (not my handywork)

View attachment 50520

Agreed! I see voter tampering as pretty high up there on the treasonous scale. The punishment for those violating these rights should be severe, but I fear it will be just the opposite.

ItchySides

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2016
    Wanatah
    It's sad and a crime. Also sucks how the media is spinning the disenfranchisement of minorities. Same thing with requiring voter ID. I'm still registered.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I just checked mine and am no longer a registered voter. I have voted and been registered each and every election since 1976. thanks for the link bw

Wow. Sorry for the trouble, but I'm glad you caught the problem. Really makes one wonder how many are out there not knowing?

I hope you've contacted the State Police along with voter registration. Hopefully Tony Katz at WIBC and anyone else who'll listen too.

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Wow. Sorry for the trouble, but I'm glad you caught the problem. Really makes one wonder how many are out there not knowing?

I hope you've contacted the State Police along voter registration. Hopefully Tony Katz at WIBC and anyone else who'll listen too.

All of the above. PLEASE contact Tony so he can get your story out. We need to put a face to the issue.

And they say that those without ID are disenfranchised... Thats NOTHING compared to those actively and purposefully disenfranchised by fraud.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    This might be an obvious question but how do we know this is a dem scheme and not gop? My phone is crashing so I wasn't able to read the article.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    They saw saw with the primary and in '08 that Indiana is important enough to them to commit fraud to win it, and they likely can't win here otherwise.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    This might be an obvious question but how do we know this is a dem scheme and not gop? My phone is crashing so I wasn't able to read the article.

The two individuals behind it are democrats, and they threw the race card immediately. Sounds like a democrat to me.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

The same reason the R's pass voter ID laws and the D's scream "that's racism."

Have the GOP ever even been accused of vote tampering?
    The Dem's have been as long as I remember. Apparently now we finally have means of catching them.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The same reason the R's pass voter ID laws and the D's scream "that's racism."

Have the GOP ever even been accused of vote tampering?
    The Dem's have been as long as I remember. Apparently now we finally have means of catching them.

I'm currently discussing this bipartisan tampering on FB right now. I just asked for citations of republican tampering. It might be a while before the conversation continues. LOL

Arm America

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    West of Greenwood
    All of the above. PLEASE contact Tony so he can get your story out. We need to put a face to the issue.

I am currently out of State where it's always 5:00 somewhere but returning back Monday. I appreciate bw for posting the link and would encourage everyone to check their voter registration. I will contact Tony, a friend at the State Police and the Attorney General. Thanks again!

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Statement from Indiana State Police Superintendent Doug Carter Regarding Possible Voter Fraud

Indiana State Police-Headquarters - Statewide
    Wednesday October 19th, 2016 :: 12:43 p.m. EDT

CommunityStatement from Indiana State Police Superintendent Doug Carter Regarding Possible Voter Fraud

“Because of these new revelations, the magnitude of the possible fraud involved and with the election less than three weeks away, I have directed all available resources within the Indiana State Police to assist with this investigation. Given the fact that the Statewide Voter Registration System has not been compromised, we believe the reports Secretary Lawson turned over yesterday may serve as evidence of forgery by representatives associated with the Indiana Voter Registration Project, which is a subsidiary organization of a group that calls itself Patriot Majority USA...

“It is very important to recognize that instead of telling Hoosiers they would cooperate with our investigation and working with Indiana officials to get to the bottom of the fraud issue, Patriot Majority USA instead launched a partisan advertising campaign accusing Governor Pence of leading a ‘government attack against’ Hoosiers and the Indiana State Police of ‘police intimidation.’

“This is completely false and I condemn these attacks on the Governor and Indiana State Police in the strongest possible terms. Furthermore, Patriot Majority’s claim that our investigation began at the direction of Governor Pence is false. Governor Pence has never asked me or anyone in the Indiana State Police to initiate any investigation. Any suggestion to the contrary is offensive to me personally and the more than 1,000 troopers who serve with integrity and distinction every single day. The leadership of Patriot Majority should be ashamed of itself for suggesting otherwise...

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    But did they intend to commit fraud?
    I heard here that you have to have intent as that is the only key to prosecution.
    Could have just been carelessness.....

Top Bottom