Planned Parenthood will stop taking reimbursements for fetal tissue.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    He's got a point. We can't afford to feed the people we have. Can't afford medical care for them. Can't afford to educate them. And even if we could? We don't have jobs for them! Who has proposed a solution for what we'd do with 50M more?

People have long had reasons for killing off those that were thought to be a burden. George Bernard Shaw, for example.

[video=youtube_share;7WBRjU9P5eo]http://youtu.be/7WBRjU9P5eo[/video]

Lowe0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 22, 2015
    Indianapolis
    People have long had reasons for killing off those that were thought to be a burden. George Bernard Shaw, for example.

[video=youtube_share;7WBRjU9P5eo]http://youtu.be/7WBRjU9P5eo[/video]

Instead of killing them, I'm all in favor of trying to prevent their ill-advised conception in the first place. Unfortunately, teaching young people to use contraceptives, and thereby demonstrate some responsibility - an inherently conservative principle - seems to be unpopular among conservatives.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Instead of killing them, I'm all in favor of trying to prevent their ill-advised conception in the first place. Unfortunately, teaching young people to use contraceptives, and thereby demonstrate some responsibility - an inherently conservative principle - seems to be unpopular among conservatives.

That is patently untrue. Especially us religious types, we are well known for being for preventing "ill-advised conception". We're the ones that get eye rolled and tongue clicked when we observe that if certain behaviors were avoided in the first place, such problems would be self eliminating.

Lowe0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 22, 2015
    Indianapolis
    That is patently untrue. Especially us religious types, we are well known for being for preventing "ill-advised conception". We're the ones that get eye rolled and tongue clicked when we observe that if certain behaviors were avoided in the first place, such problems would be self eliminating.

Okay, how about a solution that isn't contrary to the biological imperative to reproduce? Claiming the moral high ground isn't worth a whole lot if it doesn't result in a functional real-world solution.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Okay, how about a solution that isn't contrary to the biological imperative to reproduce? Claiming the moral high ground isn't worth a whole lot if it doesn't result in a functional real-world solution.

How about expecting people to not like animals in heat? We don't stand for people acting like base animals in other ways. We should hold ourselves to higher standards.

Lowe0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 22, 2015
    Indianapolis
    How about expecting people to not like animals in heat? We don't stand for people acting like base animals in other ways. We should hold ourselves to higher standards.

I haven't had any trouble not reproducing. But wish in one hand, drop a deuce in the other, and let me know which fills first. A plan that starts with denying the reality of the problem at hand isn't exactly positioned for success.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Been to any clubs lately my friend.
    Things have changed.......a lot.

Noooooo....that wasn't even my scene when I was in my 20's. Disco made me cringe. :)

But I am fully aware of where we are. We can throw up our hands and do nothing our we can hold our kids and family accountable.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    On a somewhat related...and asinine note:

attachment.php

[video=youtube;ko7GuDOv4BM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko7GuDOv4BM[/video]

Top Bottom