Planned Parenthood will stop taking reimbursements for fetal tissue.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Wow...talking about some nickel-dime, trumped up charges. I guess they shouldn't be surprised going after such a sacred cow.

Yes, after I read about it in yesterday's paper I thought they may have actually done something wrong. Pretty clear now that they are being made an example of, and there is no shortage of people cheering about it. Sad.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Hopefully these folks get as harsh a sentence as Y'all Queada.

This is becoming a national issue.

Yes, after I read about it in yesterday's paper I thought they may have actually done something wrong. Pretty clear now that they are being made an example of, and there is no shortage of people cheering about it. Sad.

Oh, but they must be punished for their ideological crimes against the machine.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Oh, but they must be punished for their ideological crimes against the machine.

Court will likely find Daleiden not-guilty, as he had no intent to buy and no sale was made. All dog and pony. PPFA mostly wants a media spectacle that discredits Daleiden as 'that guy who went after PP but was indicted in court'.

Same trick was tried with Rick Perry: He did nothing illegal, but they wanted him to be that candidate that was indicted. Clearly just trying to deter anybody from trying to do something like this again.

5.56'aholic

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    <- tragic boating accident
    Court will likely find Daleiden not-guilty, as he had no intent to buy and no sale was made. All dog and pony. PPFA mostly wants a media spectacle that discredits Daleiden as 'that guy who went after PP but was indicted in court'.

Same trick was tried with Rick Perry: He did nothing illegal, but they wanted him to be that candidate that was indicted. Clearly just trying to deter anybody from trying to do something like this again.
    Gotta love a nation where the "right side of history" party indicts those of the opposing party with little to no basis, but their front runner who has clearly violated the law is untouched.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Yep...I've already heard them referred to as "discredited".

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    It's got nothing to do with the sacred oxen, your poster boy broke the law and committed Felonys in what 5 or 6 city's..
    A grand jury desided this, and most likely more charges coming.
    We'll just see how this pans out..

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    It's got nothing to do with the sacred oxen, your poster boy broke the law and committed Felonys in what 5 or 6 city's..

Anything to divert attention away from mutilated baby body parts. I understand the reason to counter attack...definitely got to protect the sacred oxen.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Is it really a felony to bait someone into admitting that they are breaking the law? It's not going to be hard to prove that they didn't purchase anything. It's not going to be hard to orove that they had no intention to purchase anything. If they are convicted of that then so should every undercover reporter be convicted for pretending to buy something illegal to uncover and report illegal activities. Do you honestly believe that the indictments are not at all political?

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    I guess your poster boys and girls should not use fake id's to gain entrance and to do harm to a person or business in Texas and other states..
    Do the crime.... Do the time..

11 or 12 states did investigations of PP and found nothing..
    Nothing Illegal.. So the must be lots of sacred oxen here in the old USA.

We will see this year what happens.. Time will tell..
    Done here for now.. :popcorn:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I guess your poster boys and girls should not use fake id's to gain entrance and to do harm to a person or business in Texas and other states..

:lmfao:

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    It's got nothing to do with the sacred oxen, your poster boy broke the law and committed Felonys in what 5 or 6 city's..[/B]

So... what is the usual time served in prison for using a fake ID to do an undercover video? I have never previously read a front page story in the newspaper about somebody being indicted for it before, so I guess must be the first time anyone has ever done it since it has nothing to do with the sacred oxen.

It may be perfectly legal to develop procedures to kill a fetus in a way to maximize the harvest of tissue, but that doesn't make it any less ghoulish.

Last edited:

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    I'm sure we will find out this year if the poster boy is found guilty and serves time. It also will be interesting if PP files a civil suit for lost income and damages.

It's a constant amazement to me how some folks consistently compare something that has been legal for better than 40 years to something that's illegal.
    If your against it, control your seed.. It's very simple. Control your seed and you will never be involved with what you hate so much..

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I'm sure we will find out this year if the poster boy is found guilty and serves time. It also will be interesting if PP files a civil suit for lost income and damages.

It's a constant amazement to me how some folks consistently compare something that has been legal for better than 40 years to something that's illegal.
    If your against it, control your seed.. It's very simple. Control your seed and you will never be involved with what you hate so much..

I interpret that to mean that you also support ending taxpayer funding of this organization so that I don't have to be involved with them?

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    I interpret that to mean that you also support ending taxpayer funding of this organization so that I don't have to be involved with them?

Your interpretation is poor and incorrect..
    I have never posted that funding should stop for PP.... If you don't want to be involved with them, its simple don't use there services..

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Your interpretation is poor and incorrect..
    I have never posted that funding should stop for PP.... If you don't want to be involved with them, its simple don't use there services..
    I don't have a choice if the government gives taxpayer money to them.

Top Bottom