• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Gingerbeardman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 17, 2017
    Anderson
    Welcome to the forum, and a warm Midwest greeting to you! It sounds like the answer to your question is really available to you, but if you continue down this path of stomping around demanding answers without trying to help yourself, well...add me to the list of "azzholes."

Slaps knees, stands up, says "Welp, got a big day today..."

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    From the rules:

Subject to these few constraints, we hope you'll join us and actively participate in the discussions here on INGO. You must have a quality post count of 50 or more. This policy is in place to help weed out scammers/spammers and gives our members a chance to get a feel for you as a board member. Do not attempt to gain access to the classifieds by posting a bunch of "one-liners". That will not work. Thank you and enjoy the classifieds!

If you want to bypass the 50 posts rule, go here: https://www.indianagunowners.com/account/upgrades

50 quality posts or pay to be a site supporter. Yeah, it could be clearer that you need this to use the conversation system, but most want access to the conversation system just to buy and sell.

I'll wait and see if you make it to 50 before welcoming you. I have serious doubts you will.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I read some info from one person that I was interested in, but thus far I can see that this site is BS with a really sad welcome. If this is how you like to treat people then well bye !
    You can join in or you can get out, it really is that simple. This is a place for engaging with with friends. It is best to make some first, then think about buying or selling.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2022
    NJ
    You must have a quality post count of 50 or more. SO I see that's how I can have more access, but maybe you need to say that... instead of leaving people in the dark.

Friends ? LAMO and you treat new comers that way ? I'm liken it here !!

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    You must have a quality post count of 50 or more. SO I see that's how I can have more access, but maybe you need to say that... instead of leaving people in the dark
    Perhaps you should come into this place a bit more meek and mild, and try to engage people and make a friend or two, instead of coming in hot and name-calling...

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    My, we HAVE become a kinder more gentle site.

Welcome and have a happy life, here or wherever you may land.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom