• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    I can't believe this has become a big deal .

She's an older white woman raised in a time and place , where it was more acceptable to use that word . For that matter lot's of folks throw it around now .

Why is this even "news" to anyone ? Is there anyone that really believes she's never used it ?

This kinda crap can only happen with a snot nosed liberal , litigious , PC people .

Somebody says something that hurts your precious feelings or offends your delicate sensibilities , GET OVER IT !

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    And yet it's okay for rappers to use it in every single song and for thugs to say it on the street to one another...

The woman came from a different time, a different place, and a different era. It was not as taboo then, so of course she used it. As far as the wait staff situation goes, what is so unusual about that? A restaurant in my hometown, The Rendezvous, used to hire only black males as waiters and may still do it to this day.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    I can't believe this has become a big deal .

She's an older white woman raised in a time and place , where it was more acceptable to use that word . For that matter lot's of folks throw it around now .

Why is this even "news" to anyone ? Is there anyone that really believes she's never used it ?

This kinda crap can only happen with a snot nosed liberal , litigious , PC people .

Somebody says something that hurts your precious feelings or offends your delicate sensibilities , GET OVER IT !

^^THIS^^ You would think that there would be more pressing things to be worried about :n00b:

Jason91887

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    I could care less about her using the N-word, I however am glad she is finally getting what she deserves. I worked at one of her restaurants and have met her on a few occasions and I can vouch that she is an ignorant jackass. She treats everyone below her pay-grade like scum and doesn't deserve to be where she is. I am glad to see her "empire" go down in flames.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    I could care less about her using the N-word, I however am glad she is finally getting what she deserves. I worked at one of her restaurants and have met her on a few occasions and I can vouch that she is an ignorant jackass. She treats everyone below her pay-grade like scum and doesn't deserve to be where she is. I am glad to see her "empire" go down in flames.

That sounds like senior management just about everywhere I've worked. :):

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    It's not just a 30 year old use of the word. It's more recent uses of it as well as racially charged things she's wanted to do. Like having black staff dress up like old time plantation servants for her brothers wedding and have a themed wedding. It's also use of the word in her restaurants in the present day and reported mistreatment of her staff, black, white and probably hispanic. It's a pattern with her, apparently. Should she lose her livelihood over this? Not really, but she cannot expect there to be no repercussions in today's society. If she was just running her restaurants and it happened it wouldn't have been a big deal. Unfortunately for her, she is the face of a number of products and those companies don't want to be associated with her and her words and outlook. Perception is everything.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Well she didn't force those people to dress as slaves did she!
    Same old cry baby attitude over nothing to try and get something for free.

She's welcome in my house anytime.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    It's not just a 30 year old use of the word. It's more recent uses of it as well as racially charged things she's wanted to do. Like having black staff dress up like old time plantation servants for her brothers wedding and have a themed wedding. It's also use of the word in her restaurants in the present day and reported mistreatment of her staff, black, white and probably hispanic. It's a pattern with her, apparently. Should she lose her livelihood over this? Not really, but she cannot expect there to be no repercussions in today's society. If she was just running her restaurants and it happened it wouldn't have been a big deal. Unfortunately for her, she is the face of a number of products and those companies don't want to be associated with her and her words and outlook. Perception is everything.

This ... I would also like to add she's accused of paying whites more than their black counterparts .... Workplace racial discrimination is workplace racial discrminiation

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    And yet it's okay for rappers to use it in every single song and for thugs to say it on the street to one another...

Ding, ding, ding, ding. If it is so offensive for a person of a different race to say it, why is it normal for one racial group to use it.

The woman came from a different time, a different place, and a different era. It was not as taboo then, so of course she used it. As far as the wait staff situation goes, what is so unusual about that? A restaurant in my hometown, The Rendezvous, used to hire only black males as waiters and may still do it to this day.

I remember my grandpa using it all the time, I just ignored it. I realized it was his generation that was in that mindset. I don't use it, so it will stop with my generation on my side of the family.

Sfrandolph

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    Boone county
    Our liberal society has become the new Roman Empire. Bored with life and their own failures, people now rush to be a part of the coliseum crowd to see the latest white folk thrown to the lions (media and court systems) and eaten alive. You would think that the human race would have advanced more in the past two thousand years but yet it has not. People love to see a single person ripped to shreds.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Why are people comparing a song, to the work place?
    Don't know where you're coming from...
    I never mentioned any songs.
    Or the workplace for that matter.
    I'm just whizzed off that every time some Liberal turd gets a chance they accuse someone of being a racist.
    They can stuff their damned race card up where the sun don't shine!!
    I'm tired of hearing it!

hookedonjeep

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    With the other Sheepdogs
    All this hoopla.... For what? Who gives a rats arse? If she is a racist, that is her choice. If you don't like her, don't buy her stuff! Don't work for her! Don't encourage her! Use your wallet to speak! What is hoped to be accomplished with her public humiliation - to SHAME her into believing something different? Not going to work folks... You can't change some things. Better to let the free market be her judge. :twocents:

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    All this hoopla.... For what? Who gives a rats arse? If she is a racist, that is her choice. If you don't like her, don't buy her stuff! Don't work for her! Don't encourage her! Use your wallet to speak! What is hoped to be accomplished with her public humiliation - to SHAME her into believing something different? Not going to work folks... You can't change some things. Better to let the free market be her judge. :twocents:
    Ummm...the free market is being her judge. It's just being harsher than some people like.

Top Bottom