PART 3: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience, and what is all this crap about pineapple on pizza.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Got this email - fun stuff :)

"What is the deal now days, companies just like yours when someone is searching the web for sites like yours. you ad says free classified ads but low and behold it's not free. You lure people in with the word (FREE) in my opinion that is false advertising. Which is a bunch of ********. You and the thousands of others that do the same things should be held responsible for your outright lying just to get people to go to your web page. But just like everything else that is going on around the world. No one tells the truth anymore and seems nobody has any integrity or scruples what is the problem with being honest. With all this **** that is going on no wonder our. Country is going to hell and all of the other countries around the world are looking at the United States like it's a big joke that is just just ripe to be attacked again. You see it on TV and in the news everyday that this country is nothing but a bunch of lier's. People like make me sick. So have a pleasant day you lying sack of ****"
    Hence the phrase "I think we are done here...".

Don

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Got this email - fun stuff :)

"What is the deal now days, companies just like yours when someone is searching the web for sites like yours. you ad says free classified ads but lo and behold it's not free. You lure people in with the word (FREE) in my opinion that is false advertising. Which is a bunch of ********. You and the thousands of others that do the same things should be held responsible for your outright lying just to get people to go to your web page. But just like everything else that is going on around the world. No one tells the truth anymore and seems nobody has any integrity or scruples what is the problem with being honest. With all this **** that is going on no wonder our. Country is going to hell and all of the other countries around the world are looking at the United States like it's a big joke that is just just ripe to be attacked again. You see it on TV and in the news everyday that this country is nothing but a bunch of lier's. People like make me sick. So have a pleasant day you lying sack of ****"
    He seems nice.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Nope. It could be made exactly the same replacing Christmas with thanksgiving, for example. It is a movie set at Christmas, a big difference…
    I respectfully disagree.
    Nobody has Thanksgiving parties.
    The robbery was planned to coincide with the fact that it was
    A. After hours and the building would be nearly empty.
    B. The Corporate principals would be at the party to interrogate.
    C. Employees (future ersatz hostages) would be at the party.
    D. Law enforcement (prolly a skeleton crew) would be slow to respond, but anxious to wrap it up so they could have what was left of Christmas. Also be really irritable when "The F...B...I..." shows up, takes over, and wants to drag things out.
    E. Public would be too preoccupied with Christmas Eve to pay any attention to the "bad crap about to happen" warning signs in the opening of the movie.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    I respectfully disagree.
    Nobody has Thanksgiving parties.
    The robbery was planned to coincide with the fact that it was
    A. After hours and the building would be nearly empty.
    B. The Corporate principals would be at the party to interrogate.
    C. Employees (future ersatz hostages) would be at the party.
    D. Law enforcement (prolly a skeleton crew) would be slow to respond, but anxious to wrap it up so they could have what was left of Christmas. Also be really irritable when "The F...B...I..." shows up, takes over, and wants to drag things out.
    E. Public would be too preoccupied with Christmas Eve to pay any attention to the "bad crap about to happen" warning signs in the opening of the movie.
    Agree. This is settled science for decades. A definite Christmas movie.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    We have talked about pizza, bacon, and other foods. Has there ever been a pizza with the crust stuffed with bacon. I know about the cheese stuffed crust, which is disgusting and sucks, but has there ever been a bacon stuffed crust? If not there should be. It sounds delicious.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    We have talked about pizza, bacon, and other foods. Has there ever been a pizza with the crust stuffed with bacon. I know about the cheese stuffed crust, which is disgusting and sucks, but has there ever been a bacon stuffed crust? If not there should be. It sounds delicious.
    I don’t know, but if I told you I had ‘a friend’ who didn’t like the bacon maple donuts, the bacon in the donuts, or the bacon in the pancakes would you banish him from INGO? Or is it ok to love bacon just not in the dough?

Remember, asking for a friend!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I don’t know, but if I told you I had ‘a friend’ who didn’t like the bacon maple donuts, the bacon in the donuts, or the bacon in the pancakes would you banish him from INGO? Or is it ok to love bacon just not in the dough?

I don't 'overdo' bacon.
    I don't like it in pancakes or donuts.
    But, I'll eat it WHEN I eat pancakes, or donuts.

Is that weird?

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County

That sounds made up. Nobody doesn’t like that stuff!. Anyways I can’t banish anybody, but if that complete fiction you hypothetically put forth actually was true, then they should be banned. Although liking bacon on its own would be a huge plus for leniency.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

As long as he still likes plain bacon, that is enough for INGO.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    As long as he still likes plain bacon, that is enough for INGO.
    The standards around here are really low and quite easy to follow.

Never understood how so many people find ways to complain about them when they join up volunteerly. But they do, and it gives us something to talk about in between our food discussions.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Closest think I can think of is Domino's bacon and jalapeno stuffed cheesy bread. That would make a good pizza though!

1703241086811.png

Top Bottom