PART 3: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience, and what is all this crap about pineapple on pizza.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I didn't tell anyone at the time (except my wife).

Several years ago, I must have gotten some kind of evil disease, I could not eat bacon without getting ill, I couldn't even stand the smell. It lasted for a year and then it went away.

I especially didn't tell INGO because I am addicted and know the wrath of the hammer would have taken me out.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Several years ago, I must have gotten some kind of evil disease, I could not eat bacon without getting ill, I couldn't even stand the smell. It lasted for a year and then it went away.

I especially didn't tell INGO because I am addicted and know the wrath of the hammer would have taken me out.

64ec2633-e2b2-4033-b45e-306b3aa4b31e_text.gif

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    when I cooked at Azar's I cooked so much bacon that just the smell was more than I wanted, it took years to get over it. Now I will eat it on hamburgers, salads, and BLT's, but not plain
    I worked for Alex Azar for two years at the Moonraker and Wharf. Met my wife there. I never got sick of free prime rib though.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County

Banned

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I don’t know, but if I told you I had ‘a friend’ who didn’t like the bacon maple donuts, the bacon in the donuts, or the bacon in the pancakes would you banish him from INGO? Or is it ok to love bacon just not in the dough?

Remember, asking for a friend!
    As long as he still likes plain bacon, that is enough for INGO.
    So much for standards.:rolleyes:

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I learned how to work in a restaurant. Had a good boss. The only downside was that there were 33 waitresses and half, on any given night, hated my guts. My brother had tapped half of them when he worked there and they held it against me.
    Which half held it against you? The half he did or the half he didn't. :lol2:

Top Bottom