PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    This is the part that pisses me off. If you don't get this jab you're now "anti-vaxxer". It's not an either or, black or white thing. There are good vaccinations that have been properly tested and actually, you know, PREVENT the condition and not allow you to get it 3-4 times more. Wife and I had it last in dec 2021, not since. Her entire family has all of the shots and boosters and have each had it 4 times since then. One of them 6. That's not a ****ing vaccine people.
    And the disease needs to actually present a real threat.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    This is the part that pisses me off. If you don't get this jab you're now "anti-vaxxer". It's not an either or, black or white thing. There are good vaccinations that have been properly tested and actually, you know, PREVENT the condition and not allow you to get it 3-4 times more. Wife and I had it last in dec 2021, not since. Her entire family has all of the shots and boosters and have each had it 4 times since then. One of them 6. That's not a ****ing vaccine people.
    Nah. Just because she (or anyone) either outright called you or me, or just by way of less than effective use of communication, an anti, doesn't make it so.

We know the truth, we are just waiting on the others to catch up. That seems very INGO to me!

midwestmobster

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2023
    Indianapolis
    If you have a problem with it then donate like I did. One of the reasons I'm sure it exists is to keep the site alive for future users. Do you think this site just funds itself? I thought it was stupid at first too but a lot of people just get on here to buy guns which this site is much more than. Do more than just spam to get to your 50 or even better donate to the cause. I'm not at 50 yet, joined in January and just now donated and got more active. There is redemption for all of us (even you)!

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    If you have a problem with it then donate like I did. One of the reasons I'm sure it exists is to keep the site alive for future users. Do you think this site just funds itself? I thought it was stupid at first too but a lot of people just get on here to buy guns which this site is much more than. Do more than just spam to get to your 50 or even better donate to the cause. I'm not at 50 yet, joined in January and just now donated and got more active. There is redemption for all of us (even you)!
    I'm KellyinAvon, and I approve of this message.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom